• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

Obbie

Legend Member
Me personally, despite the obvious discomfort of being waxed, I love both the look and feel after being waxed. I've never asked anyone I've been with about their preferences and the only feedback I've ever received is men saying how much they hate getting hair in their mouth.
Be the same with ladies the hair in mouth bit

N

Naughty Thoughts

Any advice for guys to help keep the jungle under control? I've been shaving but nicks and cuts can be painful. Was looking at laser hair removal but was having trouble finding a place that would do guys. Haven't tried waxing, yet...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Any advice for guys to help keep the jungle under control? I've been shaving but nicks and cuts can be painful. Was looking at laser hair removal but was having trouble finding a place that would do guys. Haven't tried waxing, yet...

Mr Thinking Naughty, they do sell them laser hair removing machine on the world wide of web. For couple hundred quids, you can do it at the comfort of your own home and the pleasure will be your partner's. You can yell murder during the process. It's fun for both parties.

T

Tania Admin

Mr Thinking Naughty, they do sell them laser hair removing machine on the world wide of web. For couple hundred quids, you can do it at the comfort of your own home and the pleasure will be your partner's. You can yell murder during the process. It's fun for both parties.
Hmmmm could be a plan !

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member

I know of a few guys that go get Manzillians, and there is quite a few salons that offer this service now as its popularity is growing :)

Obbie

Legend Member
Laser removal is painfull as well so I'm told not very comfortable after

N

Naughty Thoughts

Laser removal is painfull as well so I'm told not very comfortable after
Anybody here personally had laser removal? I keep hearing conflicting stories from people quoting from someone else, but it would be nice to see some first hand accounts about the process and the results.

N

Naughty Thoughts

Ruthie - does it come with any warnings about applying to sensitive areas like Veet and Nair do?

R

Ruthie@Langtrees

No not that I'm aware of naughty thoughts! You can use on any area that has been waxed...I do not have the product on me though so I could be wrong- don't quote me.

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Anybody here personally had laser removal? I keep hearing conflicting stories from people quoting from someone else, but it would be nice to see some first hand accounts about the process and the results.

I haven't had the laser removal but I have had IPL on my legs which is apparently a lot less painful than the laser, the wand is cooled and the zap just feels like an elastic band snapping on you, sounds the same too. I had it done maybe five years ago over eight sessions and while it isn't 100% removal (though nothing stopping me from returning for more sessions for the last of them!) the hair follicles that were zapped definitely haven't grown hairs again, I highly recommend it if the results delivered is still the same as five years ago :)

buttercookie

Gold Member
I think it's time the bush made a come back. Remember the days of pubic hair at the back of one's throat? Kevin Bloody Wilson wouldn't have written a great song had he missed the hairy experience. My experience was bush then denuded landscapes...now time to bring back the bush! I can understand why WL's maintain a low growth environment.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Indeed a well mowed twat would be best in the Twattiverse, makes for smooth landing.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
......yes you might get caught in a jungle and not get out anymore.........what a natural disaster would that be.............Homer caught amongst jungle juice ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
........might be more like spiky and prickly .........more like the rough brush treatment...........autsch

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
it would be great to brush off some dead skin...
uuuuuuuuuuuuu yuck...........flaky skin comes to mind.........
images

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Waxed smooth is lovely as I love to suck, lick and play with all of a woman's love triangle. Not fussed if shaven or landing strip either but gone off natural.

Jaykay

Silver Member
I was asked recently on talking sex what Australian Men and Bi Sexual Woman prefer.Would like some feedback from members so I can reply to the letter.
Fully Shaved
A La Natural
Partially
I prefer shaved or waxed as I think it looks cleaner and so you can see the good bits and think most would prefer it that goes for both men and women no one wants a big hairy bush under their nose that's why I defo don't mind keeping it clean I have only had good feed back for my efforts :)

DiscoverMe

Silver Member
Uncut seem to be a lot more sensitive. Possibly because the head isn't always exposed and rubbing on their underwear?

As for hair... IPL all the way!
Shaving = rash and ingrown hairs, and having to redo it constantly.
Waxing = pain and having to get it done regularly
IPL = 6-10 treatments of minor pain and then it's done for life! (Occasionally need an extra treatment after pregnancy or menopause due to hormone changes). It works out cheaper over the 'hair removal period' of your life

camper33

Bronze Member
If you don't want loose hairs in your mouth , it is very simple , you shower , and you vigorously shampoo the spot in question , If that don't work , shampoo using a hair brush . All loose hair goes down the drain .
It never ceases to amaze me how people are fooled by advertising , and fads . The hair is there for a reason , and should be loved , and stroked , and enjoyed .