• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

DO YOU PREFER SEX HARD & FAST OR SLOW & SENSUAL XX

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Well, If I am sipping my Rum, a slow loving massage, sweet licking and creasing with slow and sensual sex.

However if I am pour Rum down my throat with velocity, the SEX will be FAST----FURIOUS---VALGOR---------EXHASTING,
THE SMELL of MELTING CONDOMS and RUM...............Lovely.
To finish off a lovely rest, Port and Cigar.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Well, If I am sipping my Rum, a slow loving massage, sweet licking and creasing with slow and sensual sex.

However if I am pour Rum down my throat with velocity, the SEX will be FAST----FURIOUS---VALGOR---------EXHASTING,
THE SMELL of MELTING CONDOMS and RUM...............Lovely.
To finish off a lovely rest, Port and Cigar.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
LOVE YOUR STYLE !
I don't mind the odd Cigar & i have to admit drunken sex is fun & we all come out of our shell more.
Melting condoms love it. lol

A

Annoyance

If we had a few hours It'll be everything slow and sensual first with kisses, licks and fingers exploring with GFE to building up the speed of a PSE and getting the grind on then flow inbetween both till us or our minds explode from the sheer bliss then into a hot spa to chill out with a few cans and cuddling after.