• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
S

spiritu

I find it hard to ask WL if she has nipple peircings or not.
I am not a fan of them and it turns me off. But I know some punters love it.
How come some WLs do not metion this in their ads?

C

Charlie57

Piercings depend on the lady. Not unlike tattoos, some really are complimentary to her appearance and some less than a turn on. Both can be in various places around her body. I find facial piercings very off putting, but nipple piercings can be very sexy.

:icon_blow

:love76:

Last edited by a moderator:

sexyserena

Gold Member
i love my nipple piercing its great to play with

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 46

bigbadbob

Comming at Ya
Foundation Member
All I can say is great nipple, great boobs, great body and great service Serena!

Razdor

Gold Member
Not into nipple piercing myself! don't mind in the puss...I love natural looking boobs
Piercing? ouchss

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi Serena,
I love your nipple pics. Does it hut to have them stretched like that ?
Do they feel more sensitive after they were pierced ?
I am concerned that I might accidentally catch one and do some real damage - or do you like them tugged a bit ?

Cheers.

sexyserena

Gold Member
I only have 1 pierced and no it doesnt hurt.
Prefer them to be sucked and licked but you can tug them a little if you like, you wont do any damage babe x

sunyun

Legend Member
Im looking forward to doing both ! Dont forget to pm me with details of your availability in early Jan.

Cheers.

S

scotthetradie

nipple peircings are awesome as are tatts, remember they dont change the person inside, we should never judge on looks, you might be missing out by pre judging.

CDSC

Gold Member
So far I haven't come across any . I am sure I would respect their self expression and love it if/ when I see it .. same with any body modification.. always good to see the person not a personal expectation.