• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you let guys with dirty fingers.....?

Abbey

Silver Member
The other day a beautiful client was a bit discouraged because I wouldn't let his dirty fingers near my pussy, boundaries and health are so important to me and this thread explains what cannot be explained in a sexy manner during a booking ^-^

Go and level up yourself 🙏

link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The other day a beautiful client was a bit discouraged because I wouldn't let his dirty fingers near my pussy, boundaries and health are so important to me and this thread explains what cannot be explained in a sexy manner during a booking ^-^

Go and level up yourself 🙏

So if you picked up the same dude in a pub.club.social setting and lust go the better of you would you inspect him fingers then? and I bet you have shagged a dude in a kitchen during making a meal or he has or is all hot looking and oily after car repair and you lusted for his affection... Hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cara Valence

Finger cleanliness is so so so important if anyone wants to stick their digits in anyone elses orifices. The vagina and anus can easily develop micro-tears from nails or dry hangnails and the bacterial and viral soup is added to if said fingers aren't clean or have warts. I personally use smooth latex and powder-free gloves for anal penetration for safety and also because they slide in easily with lube. On me, I'm happy with fingers as men tend to have very short nails but they definitely get a surreptitious inspection before they come near me!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Finger cleanliness is so so so important if anyone wants to stick their digits in anyone elses orifices. The vagina and anus can easily develop micro-tears from nails or dry hangnails and the bacterial and viral soup is added to if said fingers aren't clean or have warts. I personally use smooth latex and powder-free gloves for anal penetration for safety and also because they slide in easily with lube. On me, I'm happy with fingers as men tend to have very short nails but they definitely get a surreptitious inspection before they come near me!

That maybe professionally what about ever sex session you have in your personal life.. Its not like you can tell your man go wash up or shower then we can have that quickie now can you? Plus you all claim to be like this, BUT I bet my shoe collection you have all gone out back and sat with smokers and talked to them.... LOL

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So if you picked up the same dude in a pub.club.social setting and lust go the better of you would you inspect him fingers then? and I bet you have shagged a dude in a kitchen during making a meal or he has or is all hot looking and oily after car repair and you lusted for his affection... Hmm
Always have checked fingers....in every situation. In social situations you usually have small talk/chat/flirty before lust overcomes you, plenty of time to check fingers. cleanFingers/hands are (amoung others) paramount for me.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Always have checked fingers....in every situation. In social situations you usually have small talk/chat/flirty before lust overcomes you, plenty of time to check fingers. cleanFingers/hands are (amoung others) paramount for me.

Im sure a guy that is half erect will sit there with nail clippers and file for 10 minutes giving himself a manicure just before sex... yep I have seen that in those American movies too.. :) LOL

C

Cara Valence

That maybe professionally what about ever sex session you have in your personal life.. Its not like you can tell your man go wash up or shower then we can have that quickie now can you? Plus you all claim to be like this, BUT I bet my shoe collection you have all gone out back and sat with smokers and talked to them.... LOL
Firstly, I'm private and loathe smoking so don't sit anywhere with smokers. Secondly, the one person I choose to bang in my private life is a chef with excellent hygiene whether he's fisting a chicken or me.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Double gloved is even handier.

You know what... but we all stand on the side of the road and breathe in exhaust fumes, second hand smoke from strangers, and everything else, plus hey we put that many chemicals inside out stomachs and on our faces its beyond belief, look at the ingredients in Lipstick for instance and then google them all, we are faced daily by things that are bad for us.

Longshot

Gold Member
Hmmmmmmmm....I was really hoping Mistress Lana might join in this thread and let us salivate once more over her A1 videos/pics?!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

Those would be once in a blue moon.... If you are seeing upwards of 8 clients a night and each would finger you- a girl could end up with a very angry vagina 😂

I prefer if the client shoves a condom on those digits, scratches internally take forever to heal!

Plumage

Diamond Member
People's private lives are up to them, but I back away from dirty fingers in ALL situations. If in doubt, a shower for two is great foreplay, especially if you focus on thoroughly washing all of each other's bits that might see some action.
Apart from anything else, dirty fingers are a great way to get a UTI.
(Peeing before and after sex is a good way to reduce UTIs; and some men find it entertaining to watch.)