Do you Embrace your body or not?

Anna_jane

Silver Member
I totally embrace my body!! by no means am I an extremely fit athlete or a toned up supermodel, but I sure do embrace the way I am! Some days it does get to me, but on most days I feel my best! I know my weight is in par to my height acc to the BMI so nah, weight doesn't get to me..

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I am a big supporter of body positivity and loving the body you have.
I have never been slim and dealt with much crawl & nasty behavior over the years. I learned with age to embrace and celebrate the body I have.
A part of this was letting go of coloring hair. Genetics have not been kind in my family when it comes to going grey at a much earlier age.
After a couple of attempts, I was finally comfortable with being the real authentic me.
Beauty is not a surface thing, it comes from within. Every woman & man is perfect just the way they are. Be comfortable with who you are.

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
I guess part of me would love to lose a few kilos but then I would have to change the BBW in my advertisement lol.
If I lost weight it would only be for my health. My regular clients love me for me and that's a compliment in itself.
When I was fit, toned and younger, I have to admit I would never have done a nude massage. I feel very comfortable with who I am :);)

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I guess part of me would love to lose a few kilos but then I would have to change the BBW in my advertisement lol.
If I lost weight it would only be for my health. My regular clients love me for me and that's a compliment in itself.
When I was fit, toned and younger, I have to admit I would never have done a nude massage. I feel very comfortable with who I am :);)
Who will love bones when they get sexy flesh like us? πŸ˜‰