• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do one night stands lead to relationships?

C

Crimson Idol No More

Knowing that a girl is willing to give it up & drop her knickers within an hour or two of meeting makes me question her level of self respect & even the calibration of her moral compass & obviously the results of said questions are not the qualities I would desire from someone I would endeavour to be in a relationship with.
So from my own personal point of view -
A one night stand (of which I have had more than a few) has never proceeded beyond a few night stand at absolute most. 😃

Last edited by a moderator:

Melanie Ryder

Silver Member
Knowing that a girl is willing to give it up & drop her knickers within an hour or two of meeting makes me question her level of self respect & even the calibration of her moral compass & obviously the results are not the qualities I would desire from someone I would be in a relationship with. So from my own personal point of view a one night stand has never proceeded beyond a few night stand at absolute most.
Or you know... shes in charge of her own sexuality and independence...

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes, it can for sure.
I met my late husband this way and we were together 22 years including marriage

Following on to CraftyBear's comment. One of my sons the same, been with a lovely girl 4 years now and they expecting their second child in April
They meet on Snap Chat and been together ever since they first meet. Jade has a son from the previous relationship and my son treats him like his own.

C

Crimson Idol No More

Yes, it can for sure.
I met my late husband this way and we were together 22 years including marriage

Following on to CraftyBear's comment. One of my sons the same, been with a lovely girl 4 years now and they expecting their second child in April
They meet on Snap Chat and been together ever since they first meet. Jade has a son from the previous relationship and my son treats him like his own.
Yes that is all a very heartwarming & even wonderful tale indeed however did you/she give it up on the very first night??

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes that is all a very heartwarming & even wonderful tale indeed however did you/she give it up on the very first night??

What relevance or business is that of yours?
I was 18 when I meet my late husband he was 32
Some of my best years where in that relationship and not a day goes by I don't wish he was still alive.
He was my best friend as well as a partner

If your intention is to degrade me or any other women here go your hardest sweetheart.
Takes two to tango and you don't see women calling men, male sluts or womanisers if they choose to have sex on the first date.
I have self-respect so I will not be buying into your antagonising behaviour.
I have experienced true love and how I found that is no one's business. Have a wonderful day and this behaviour is why I hardly visit here anymore.

C

Crimson Idol No More

What relevance or business is that of yours?
I was 18 when I meet my late husband he was 32
Some of my best years where in that relationship and not a day goes by I don't wish he was still alive.
He was my best friend as well as a partner

If your intention is to degrade me or any other women here go your hardest sweetheart.
Takes two to tango and you don't see women calling men, male sluts or womanisers if they choose to have sex on the first date.
I have self-respect so I will not be buying into your antagonising behaviour.
I have experienced true love and how I found that is no one's business. Have a wonderful day and this behaviour is why I hardly visit here anymore.
I am simply quoting the thread title -
DO ONE NIGHT STANDS LEAD TO RELATIONSHIPS?
If you are offended by this may I suggest airing your grievances with the original thread poster or at the very least not replying to threads that cause you distress and/or offence? 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:

CraftyBear

Silver Member
I believe they both did. This is quite common with the late teens/early twenties. Both boys are very open with me and vice versa.
Just to add to my previous, I would be proud if one or both became my "daughter in law" at a later date. To me, having sex on the first date is irrelevant. Let's face it, my boys did as well. If young people are confident in their sexuality and educated about safe sex then why not? Attraction is attraction and if they discover they are emotionally and sexually compatible (whether they have sex on the first date or 50th date) what difference does it make when it does happen?

C

Crimson Idol No More

Just to add to my previous, I would be proud if one or both became my "daughter in law" at a later date. To me, having sex on the first date is irrelevant. Let's face it, my boys did as well. If young people are confident in their sexuality and educated about safe sex then why not? Attraction is attraction and if they discover they are emotionally and sexually compatible (whether they have sex on the first date or 50th date) what difference does it make when it does happen?
Everyone's views/standards/morals/expectations etc are vastly different however I reiterate -
I personally would not consider a girl who gives it up on the first date/night/meeting to be "relationship material" regardless of how hot she is/how much I liked her/how well we got along/how great the sex was etc etc etc due to what I would consider to be an askew moral compass. I am not saying that everyone should follow this formula I am however stating that this is my own personal point of view/potential relationship barometer.