• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

do males suffer from hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caz

Was hanging out in the chat room and a discussion was brought up by the guys, believe it or not, stating that men dont suffer from hormonal swings they just have bad days

whats your opinion would love to know.

I

Ishca

men have hormones too....therefore they do have fluctuations....although ours are triggered on a monthly basis...usually regulated by the moon, it only goes to figure that a similar biological reaction, although not as severe,happens to men.After more that ten years of working either in clubs or brothels, i have observed the behavior of men particularly around full moon.It is a well known fact that police and emergency responces are on red alert during this period as they're statistics show far higher incidents of violence....(testosterone is a powerful hormone)..when a man reaches middle age this hormone, as with woman, start to slow down it's production within the body.Men now are having their own kind of HRP(hormone replacement therapy) with wonderful results for them...sooooo if any man says he isn't affected by his hormones...you can tell him BOLLOX....!!!!

C

Caz

Well Ishca i tried to tell them that last night, all in good fun ofcourse, but was the only female in the chat room at the time, and think they all decided they were right (how typical) lol

T

Tyler

Apparently men do have hormonal fluctuations (spell check? :) )

For example....the more sex a man has, the more he ejaculates. The mroe he ejaculates, the more testosterone he produces and therefore baldness can be excelerated.

So I've heard.

S

sintoo

That explains my hair

Hmm more sex equals less hair... Damn if Id known Id still be a virgin.
By the way Caz I was on your side last nite.Mood swings seem cyclic in Men as well.(At least they do in me) Full moon defenatly seems to have an effect must be something primal about it.:hello:

C

Caz

aaaah sucking up now sintoo huh :)

(joking babe, thanks for your input, thought that none of the males out there would respond) *mwah*

Status
Not open for further replies.