• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Discouraged Members

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I have put Hab on discouraged, this is the personal message I have sent him:
You have been discouraged you are not welcome back unless you apologies and stop making cracks at me. I have dobbed no one in and you have gone to far. if you apologize it will be up to John Lou and Happy pirate whether you are allowed back

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
He asked me why a few weeks ago in another thread what and why Old was a negative score in the new emotions. Understand that from that conversation I am addressing the negatives as I never set up the emotions and had no idea they awarded a point system. I have had up a thread for a few days asking members for feedback as I see no emotion as negative.

Mr Old who was Mr little went to the Secrets posts about a complaint and an apology. He went to my last post and posted Old to purely upset me, for no other reason than pure vindictiveness. He had been warned weeks back about conduct on the forum, so I therefore discouraged him.
I was going to add my personal message to him but I have since left the conversation and John Lou and Happy pirate are taking responsibility for if members stay or are banned, I only reserve the right to discourage any member that over steps the mark.

Now my turn to ask you a question, I have been back on the forum for over 10 weeks, and this is the first time you have ever made a comment or asked a question in one of my threads.
I have used you honestly as an agent for the forum advertisers and let you have your private arrangements with them for supplying content, yet at no time have you been helpful in turning the forum around. Can I ask why is that? In 10 weeks I have increased the total traffic to the forum by 50%, I have asked many members opinions on features? It confuses me Yoda.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I am sorry you see that I do not rate your posts and read your content. As I have been doing that. I invite you to have a look.

Despite my time contraints which are gettiv worse.... I put aside a strict 30 minutes a day to read content that is not to do with subforums or advertising. Sometimes I use the emocons as they are great for their purpose.... sometimes I comment... most of the time if I have nothing to say I say nothing..... I have always been that way....

I was just about to ask you more.... but I'll send you a PM. That would be more appropriate.

As to the changes.... I was very confused in my role..... In a face to face conversation when I spoke of my usual house keeping duties that John Lou and Bro Pirate and I used to do together... you asked me to step back and leave it to Tania.

Some topics I really did not like..... so I had nothing to say.

pjmc

Gold Member
Why is yoda now a legend member I always thought he was administration??

I've been wondering the same. Yoda used to keep this place running well. Did something happen. Yoda, i did notice your post style has changed significantly lately. However i still find your posts interesting and well worth reading.

I'm not sure what's been really happening lately on this forum and im comfortable riding it out. Its great having stacks of new members and im patiently waiting for when it returns back to genuine, fun conversations and not 3 pages of "hi I'm new " posts.

This will be a symptom of such high numbers of new traffic and is necessary with the new rules. MAK has done a great job driving traffic. However, i dont think Yoda deserved that targetting given all the effort he has put into this forum over the years. I appreciate you buddy!

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Please delete my account and all the w.ink content I created. Sorry to all those who will lose posts but enough is enough.