Dirty talk - for beginners

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
Dirty talk lets you heat things up, I think we all like a dirty chat.
The bad thing is sometimes we donā€™t know how to start dirty talk or who with, often some people can feel offended.
Finding the balance in what to say and what the other person wants to hear is a real art that many of us (including me) havenā€™t fully developed.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Yea sgree.
mouth worked quicker than the brain many time.

Asked a girl a question once and she took it as Sexual Harassment (not intended)
.Something like (Puppies are out today) Low cut top Nipples erect What was I to do?

I can tell you it took a while to dig myself out of the shit with the HR Dept + a written Warning.

Now I Try to think before I speak now Hard :excited: when you've got a cock with an overpowering brain :banghead:

TightLips

Bronze Member
Dirty talk lets you heat things up, I think we all like a dirty chat.
The bad thing is sometimes we donā€™t know how to start dirty talk or who with, often some people can feel offended.
Finding the balance in what to say and what the other person wants to hear is a real art that many of us (including me) havenā€™t fully developed.

Everyone likes their ego stroked! (Among other things)

Perthguy_89

Silver Member
Once upon a time I was quite shy about it until I realised the power it has when you're meeting someone.

Now Im a bit more aware that in the right moment, grabbing a girl by the neck and whispering how badly you want to rail her is just as much of a turn on for them as it is for me... IN THE RIGHT MOMENT!

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Dirty talk creates the best kind of tension, lacing sex with fantasy and anticipation. It also helps you express what you like and want in bed, it's often lauded as a sexy, non-awkward, and non-disruptive way to give and receive sexual consent. :cool:

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
So at her husbands funeral is not the right moment? I always pick the wrong momentsšŸ˜£
Knowing the right time to start dirty talk is an art, starting it at the wrong time can close you off from any chance of achieving something with the girl.
I assure you that at the funeral of the husband is not the most suitable time.