• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dic and vagina pics

S

SilverSurfer44

Your too itsy bitsy to show Your bit teenage dity bag, english theatre chit chit mcbeth

S

SilverSurfer44

Probably one of the more memorable time was sex with a girl staying in same hotel in bali. We went out to disco and after when she got on top, like never see or witnessed, spun round like circular on me and twirling in squatting position down me silver rod. She was a really disco chick. She also called me chubby.

S

SilverSurfer44

One guy once he was about 65, he once had sex overseas once off, probably a WL and the lady after he was done she said now its your turn and pulled out a strap on dildo and he said, I dont think so, no

D

DeletedUser

I’m curious, and by no means any prejudice intended at any gender or choice…
So a woman is a lesbian, is it because she doesn’t like a man? Is it because she doesn’t like ‘dick’ in her? Yet she / they use a dildo??
So a man is classed as gay, is it because he doesn’t like a woman? Doesn’t like a ‘vagina’ yet will have a dick in his behind, and vice versa??
Please Just a thought and a discussion and absolutely no prejudice intended. I’m a lover of all humans, I do present as a lover of women though, just want to acknowledge.