Diamond Barbers CBD

Bigdy

Gold Member
Hi all

Last Friday I decided to go to the pub for a beer, there was a quite fun band playing, good looking gals so I stayed. Issue is being in early 40s you are way too old for the chick you want and way too young for the gals that actually pay attention to you.

10 beers after I gave up on trying to get anyone and went to the hotel. Next morning, much to my surprise I noticed one card missing and decided to go back to the last place in the card register where I alledgedly draw 100 bucks the night before. Besides of the barber shop of the tittle.

Still drunk from the previous night and with very little hope I asked the good looking 40 something chinesse on duty in the massage join if there was full service available. And yes, she was willing.

Easy on the eye, slim, nice rack and very willing started with a massage until I asked her to undress and lie with me. I kissed her boobs and touched her at will until ready.
I started on missionary changing to her on top. At that point I started her moaning and i proceded to run her clit. She came over me with some Squirt. Very nice.

I turned her over and finished in doggy. Se ended the 45min session with a massage. Pretty satisfied for the 200 bucks I went to cure the hangover in the water front with my card still missing.

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi all

Last Friday I decided to go to the pub for a beer, there was a quite fun band playing, good looking gals so I stayed. Issue is being in early 40s you are way too old for the chick you want and way too young for the gals that actually pay attention to you.

10 beers after I gave up on trying to get anyone and went to the hotel. Next morning, much to my surprise I noticed one card missing and decided to go back to the last place in the card register where I alledgedly draw 100 bucks the night before. Besides of the barber shop of the tittle.

Still drunk from the previous night and with very little hope I asked the good looking 40 something chinesse on duty in the massage join if there was full service available. And yes, she was willing.

Easy on the eye, slim, nice rack and very willing started with a massage until I asked her to undress and lie with me. I kissed her boobs and touched her at will until ready.
I started on missionary changing to her on top. At that point I started her moaning and i proceded to run her clit. She came over me with some Squirt. Very nice.

I turned her over and finished in doggy. Se ended the 45min session with a massage. Pretty satisfied for the 200 bucks I went to cure the hangover in the water front with my card still missing.
Hope you get back your card soon , sounds like you had a lovely time hahaaha :D

Polly Lee

Polly đź’–đź’–đź’–
Legend Member
Hi all

I hope you received your card soon.