• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Desirable length of intercourse

meds4care

New Members
I think if you want to do great and healthy sexual activity, if you both have to make special sexual activity the penis size must be have 7-8 inch, If you have a problem of erectile dysfunction So you can take Cenforce 100, vidalista, That is helps to increase blood flow in the penile, and That is helps get harder your penis and, Living your sexual health by using this meds.

shyguy666

Gold Member
I think if you want to do great and healthy sexual activity, if you both have to make special sexual activity the penis size must be have 7-8 inch, If you have a problem of erectile dysfunction So you can take Cenforce 100, vidalista, That is helps to increase blood flow in the penile, and That is helps get harder your penis and, Living your sexual health by using this meds.
there no embarised face for people under 7 inches so now I goto post something in gossip???

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
I went from only lasting 20 minutes with my ex who had had kids and wasn't that tight, but made me finish what I felt was too early as I would finish on accident. And then I discovered this miracle powder I learned about and now I can have sex with girls that have never had kids and have only ever had tiny penises inside them and I literally go all right (as long as I apply my pixy dust)

If anyone wants to know more, message me :)
you know vaginal tightness has a lot to do with the size of a man's penis too right?

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Yeah well I went from my ex who said that my dick was as big as her ex, which is about 7 - 8 inches and the last girl that I had sex with was so tight that I couldn't get the last inch in for about 10 minutes because her ex boyfriend was missing a chromosome and his penis was as skinny as her finger and as long.

I managed to, while causing a slight amount of distress EVENTUALLY get right into the deep end and instead of only lasting 20 minutes

I went for about an hour or more and then came back a second time and couldn't finish because although I could still get erect, my penis was invincible and ejaculating a second time (which usually is possible for me) wasn't achievable as the pixy dust really works, it's very strong.
this is not the place to be selling or spamming sorry.