• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Delete/edit old post

P

Pete

What is the protocol for deleting or Editting old posts that you've done? I made a couple of comments in a thread a couple of months ago, and the lady has respectfully requested I remove them. I don't have a delete or edit option on them though? I reported them both a couple of days ago, with a note to whoever might see the report of the situation, but as of right now, they're still there.

Just wondering what the best thing to do is?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Pete perhaps if you contact on of the moderators Happypirate, Tania, or Johnlou with links to the post they should be able to help you hun

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
What is the protocol for deleting or Editting old posts that you've done? I made a couple of comments in a thread a couple of months ago, and the lady has respectfully requested I remove them. I don't have a delete or edit option on them though? I reported them both a couple of days ago, with a note to whoever might see the report of the situation, but as of right now, they're still there.

Just wondering what the best thing to do is?
Pete shoot me a conversation with the thread link and post contents and why you need it removed !!

aaries14

Silver Member
Hi. Just wondering how to delete/edit a post please. Is the above info still correct? Thanks

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Hi;- Just contact one of the moderators, the next time you are on-line. Use Pm and let them know where the thread is that you wish deleted.
I am sure there will be some one on-line to help you out.
If you still having difficulty, just report the situation on this thread.
All the best .

Hi. Just wondering how to delete/edit a post please. Is the above info still correct? Thanks