• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Delay sprays

Turbo051

Bronze Member
Hello im new here I recently found a delay spray an it worked a treat but my question is if i apply it how long does it last without sex?

When i used it i applied it earlier in the day to see what it was like but im curious to know if i apply it say lunchtime and i dont get lucky how long will it be effective before having to reapply

probably a hard question to ask but thought id ask on the off chance someone had the same questiOn an found an answer

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Hi Babe I will move to the correct forum there is a post going I will try to dd the link when I find it.

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
tried stud 100 legit made my penis numb i couldn't even feel a thing, struggled staying up however normally i tend to cum quick. it certinly did not let me cum as i struggled to cum. as it was my first time using it i did 5 sprays and man i was not ready for it, the sensation of not feeling your penis is absolutely weird. here is a link to what i used https://www.amcal.com.au/stud-100-desensitizing-spray-for-men-12g-p-9313501068013 im kinda scared to use it again. i may try edge delay for men instead or just 1-2 sprays not 5 like fuck idk how people would spray more. hope this makes sense i cant be bothered with grammar right now

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I used that edge gel for the first time last week, I'll confirm it works!
I had read on here not to apply too much or you won't finish, so I was cautious, but still a big drop landed on my nob.:eek: I thought hmm how do I put it back, I ended up just smearing it all over, I'll say that shit spreads. :banghead:Ended up going on my way, and started feeling it take effect but I waited and waited, started to hit up my wife, nope wasn't happening. About 90min later she gives in, I was like, YES lets go before this runs out!:excited: I started going down on her as I didn't want her to know it was on, so straight after she came I was in. Multitude of positions, absolute pounding in doggy, 40min had gone by and still no hint of finishing. I was sweating like a gerbil in a gay bar and had to stop and catch my breath, or finish having my heart attack, one of the two.
After a couple of minutes my wife asked if I wanted to finish but I was spent.
So yes, it works. But be bloody careful putting it on!

Obbie

Legend Member
It’s a bit hard to judge sometimes how much to use ! But the longer you wait the longer you seem to go ! After about a hour and a half works ok but have left it longer and don’t end up finishing up ! Trial and error seems to be the go !

countryball

Silver Member
I used the edge gel tonight, applied it 30 minutes before booking went there got straight down to businesses bj first then sex back to bj and sex again then back to bj and hj 1 1/2 hours later didn’t cum and started going soft so no doubt I put to much on

Obbie

Legend Member
I used the edge gel tonight, applied it 30 minutes before booking went there got straight down to businesses bj first then sex back to bj and sex again then back to bj and hj 1 1/2 hours later didn’t cum and started going soft so no doubt I put to much on
[/QUOTE I’d agree you might have used to much . Had the same thing happen as well . It’s a bit of a balancing act to get it right sometimes . It’s either to much or not enough.