Death by sex in Singapore

Jenny

Your Sexy Babe
Silver Member
In France, the employer of a married engineer who died while having sex with a stranger during a business trip was found liable to pay his family compensation.

In Singapore, the families of workers who might end up in a similar situation are unlikely to get compensation under labour laws here, say legal and insurance experts. They noted the Work Injury Compensation Act (Wica) does not define what constitutes a "work-related accident".
So it would be left to the courts, which are more likely to rule for the employer because an accident from a sexual act done outside the employee's professional duties cannot be deemed to have been "in the course of duty".

Lawyer Gloria James-Civetta told The New Paper: "Singapore law does not limit claim to during office hours... (but it) requires the injury to have been sustained during the 'course of employment'."

She said: "No one really expects to die or get injured from hooking up with someone, but in the rare case that they do, it is a private matter, I would not expect my company to cover it."

1571751788501.png

Link - https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/death-sex-work-trip-who-liable

T

Tania Admin

I wonder was it health related? Heart?
Fetish related? Asphyxiation?
Did he jump off a cupboard and bang his head on a fan?
Did she bite his penis off and he bleed to death?

I Need More Details! 🤣

N

Night Owl Ciao

I remember a similar story in Bangkok a few years ago...
An Englishman was fighting with his Thai gf & in a moment of madness he hurled himself from the balcony of their 47th floor hotel room.
The police arrived shortly after & were interviewing the Thai gf.
One of the policemen asked her what country he was from.
She replied He was English but now he's finish 😀