• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

puddle

Silver Member
Anybody else worried about this?

I know it's probably safer not to do it- and I'm talking about performing DATY on WL's here- but it's something I love doing ::)

What are the risks? And has anyone here ever had any bad experiences? Primarily I'm worried about getting herpes.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Have you done your research on the risks ?...it helps to be informed so that your doubts are an informed risk

Last edited:
J

JadeTV

Eating a hot meat pie that burns your mouth rips the gum leaving a gateway for you to contract, so an open wound, cut or graze is a given:

TREATED WITH ANTIBIOTICS / OTHER MEDS:
Gonorrhoea bacterial infection that can cause penis/anus discharge - 10% of men show no symptoms
Chlamydia causing urinating to sting - 75% dont show symptoms
Syphilis - blisters or sores BUT can still be passed on up to 18 months after the person has had it and it's been cued, it can damage organs when untreated.
Hepatitis attacks the liver and can severely damage it.

NO CURE, ONLY ANTI-VIRALS TO MINIMISE SYMPTOMS OR SLOW DOWN ITS DETERIORATING EFFECTS:
Herpes - passed through saliva and blood (Yes, Kissing and Penetration which is why I still sometimes have issues with it being in my GFE bag of tricks)
HIV - theoretically can be passed through oral through blood exchange

SEX DEGREES OF SEPARATION:
http://calculators.lloydspharmacy.com/sexdegrees/
Put in your age and sex and try listing some of your sexual partners and what age they were when you fucked, it calculates the average number of people you have slept with, they have slept with and the people they have slept with giving you an exponential number of direct and indirect partners.

SO THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE OFFERS A WORKER "EXTRA" FOR NATURAL FRENCH, RIMMING OR FINGERING - THINK ABOUT THAT AND WHAT YOU MIGHT BRING HOME TO YOUR FAMILIES, WORKPLACE ALL FOR A QUICK ROLL IN THE HAY! I'm still shocked in this day and age where we are more educated then some less informed third world stereotypes that these requests are made, and horrified about certain newspaper ads in The West Australian I have seen offering this.

SIDE NOTE: And this is why I'm totally all for it being regulated, but not in the most recent proposal that wasn't passed - but to protect everyone from these sorts of things, mandatory testing, registered providers (Netherlands & Germany use certain models that prevent illegal workers from servicing and fucking around with our rates like in the UK/France). Ideally, this will then set the premise for clients in what they expect in these services and what norms are acceptable / unacceptable.

"BUT I"M CLEAN" say the punters when they beg me for this, umm, well, you seem like a nice person but at the end of the day, your word means nothing to me.... If i risk take with you, will you be taking me to treatments at the hospital? Will you be the one paying my bills if I cant?

Anybody else worried about this?

I know it's probably safer not to do it- and I'm talking about performing DATY on WL's here- but it's something I love doing ::)

What are the risks? And has anyone here ever had any bad experiences? Primarily I'm worried about getting herpes.

P

Perth boy

Good post Jade

As far as a client or worker being clean or safe well could get a test one day and be ok but nothing to say they don't catch something the next day.
Got my regular test thur just got to wait for result now. Hate waiting.

Happy2

Legend Member
I always wondered why married country boys Who go to Thailand for a fortnight Then stay in Perth
for 4-6wks to get over "Jet lag"
There waiting for the tests to come through before going home to the love of their life

J

JadeTV

Thanks had alot of freetime last night, last night was disgustingly not busy for me - i fear I'm losing my looks and enter my Cougar stage LOL

Good post Jade

As far as a client or worker being clean or safe well could get a test one day and be ok but nothing to say they don't catch something the next day.
Got my regular test thur just got to wait for result now. Hate waiting.

P

Perth boy

I always wondered why married country boys Who go to Thailand for a fortnight Then stay in Perth
for 4-6wks to get over "Jet lag"
There waiting for the tests to come through before going home to the love of their life

Happy if you get a test in Thailand it only takes 30min for the result and cost around $20.

P

Perth boy

But how many STD's etc can be detected in 30mins ? Not too many surely

They do the same test as in Oz, differance is they do it in the same building. Your blood and urine samples dont get picked up that afternoon and sent off to a lab then returned a few days later like in Perth. Thing is some things dont show up in you tests for a few weeks or AIDS in 3 months. As I understand it the tests tell you what your resualt was 3 weeks ago. So in other words you may be ok when tested but you could have caught something within the last few weeks and it is not showing up yet. I get tested in Thailand and again in Perth to be sure.

Perthchap

Silver Member
Hepatic liver is not a pleasant demise, and transplants are not what we might hope for.
As for thai intravenous and pathological procedures mmmm please excuse my raised brow!