• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dating Noob !! Too polite/nice to be used for sex

• Thread starter Nice Guys Do Come Last :(
  • Start date
N

Nice Guys Do Come Last :(

I'm often told I'm too nice!! However this seems to be a thorn in my side within the dating scene ?? I'm aware of the fact that being too nice can... (and from my experiences as few as they are) actually create a negative effect on the chemistry side of things for a female, and usually becomes the deciding factor whether we're to be mates or lovers ??

I feel like my own worst enemy for being a nice person and basically despise the fact... due to my realization over the years of not getting beyond the friends stage as I'm then valued too highly as being such a good friend !!!

Forget even hoping for a one night stand at least once in my lifetime due to now being respected by my date for being a nice person !!!

::) I am a man after all !!! O0 does cross my mind often ;D

All suggestions/opinions greatly appreciated !!

W

WRXXXR

Nothing wrong with being a nice bloke. Plenty of girls go for decent blokes, its just that they don't want a whimp or someone who won't ever challenge them. It's a bit like opening a car door for a date. Now there are blokes on here who would say you must do that etc but that's overly nice and girls in 2011 don't want that. Just be yourself and don't worry about making sure you don't upset or insult them.

You need to be careful in the friend zone. If you haven't had any romantic links within the first month or so, it's never going to happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AceTrace™

Eh, I'm hearen you brutko. You no, those ozzica vowman are becoming morre and morrre like americanos everyday bloody. Itza no good bloody. Ders no respect bloody. No old fashoined traditional values. All gone to shit because of new age brainvashing bloody. I uzed to be exactly like you before I met my vife bloody. Now we have sixteen children togeder. Itza beeeeeeeeautiful bloody. Nutting like waking up in a zo, next to smelly dressing gown, pink fluffy slipppers and cammomile tea everymorning, f'g. Brutko, I understand your position, but to be honest, I know Adelaide too. My brudder Tony, couzin I mena, he live der and I visit once or twice. E tell me, brutko, adeliade is shit for meeting voman. All americanos f'g. No repscet. Dey vant men just for fun, f'g, money good time and dats it f'g. No repsect, no rensponibity, just freedom f'g. Freedom for good life, but no rensponsibility and the attitude is, if you find good man, use him for vwat you cvan get, den piss him off becasue nice guys are boring. Sorry brutko, I no mean to piss you off, it's just I speaka de truth bloody. So, it depends vat you looking for. If you vant a jiggy no strings, just go to Langtrees f'g, trusyt me buddy itza much chipper in the long run. Mayb if you asking nicely, der gonna give you some vodka too . But, if you vant to wake up next to pink s;ippers, dressing gown and sixtenn children, den you need russaian chick bloody. Mayb you need to take holiday. I show you. Dont you worry mate, in russia, there are f'gh more chicks, jsut begging to have хуй. der dey eat you alive brutko. You know хуй? Itza dick. And no just dat buddy, but der you go to village and still you can find voman whos head is no f'd up like americanos. Still dey believe in marriage, kids, cook, claen and so on. Plus, russian men very hard on voman, very hard! So vwen nice man come to visit who show respoect to vowan, they stay with you forever bloody! Becaseu they never gonna forget where dey coming from. But no matter what brutko, alvay rememebr, don;t drop your standards, behaviour or moral values because the rest of the world has gone to shit! If you do, you become just liek dem. Plus, in a vorld ver most pipple are shit, you will always stand out as a diamond in the rough, because you kept your values. You may not see the value in dat today, but belive me brutko, when I tel you, it provides a trmendous competitive advantage in dis times. Tink about waht I have said brutko!

A

Astro

When they say you are tooo nice - it normally means they are not attracted to you..

They just saying it to let you down easier and all... no such thing as 'I won't date you cause you are too nice' ..

Cherokee

Bronze Member
When they say you are tooo nice - it normally means they are not attracted to you..

They just saying it to let you down easier and all... no such thing as 'I won't date you cause you are too nice' ..

So thats whats going on with me!

steve t

Silver Member
I'm often told I'm too nice!! However this seems to be a thorn in my side within the dating scene ?? I'm aware of the fact that being too nice can... (and from my experiences as few as they are) actually create a negative effect on the chemistry side of things for a female, and usually becomes the deciding factor whether we're to be mates or lovers ??

I feel like my own worst enemy for being a nice person and basically despise the fact... due to my realization over the years of not getting beyond the friends stage as I'm then valued too highly as being such a good friend !!!

Forget even hoping for a one night stand at least once in my lifetime due to now being respected by my date for being a nice person !!!

This has happened to me a few times as well and as early as last week with a young lady i was keen on,even all the W/Ls that i see say 'your such a nice guy"(after i have payed them),maybe treat them mean to keep them keen??was the old saying when i was a lot younger,it can be very true that 'the less you do the more you get"..hold back a bit and be unavailable if so you are at the time ,lol..Yes i would love to hear the ladies view on this subject??

D

DentalHygieneMattersFlint

OMG..... "Treat em mean to keep em keen". Now there's a draconian blast from the past. You sound like Mr Kent.

NEWSFLASH....

Doesn't work on all assets! "Power of the pouch", princess. Always has been, always will be. Ask Billy Clinton. The greatest powers on earth, are those that work from behind the iron curtain. Hillary was running the country the whole time. Why? Because men are easy!

People say women are emotional and irrational. Ha, now that's interesting! You men will sell your souls, risk everything you own, destroy your families and even go to war, so long as it means you can get your end away.

H

honey_storm

Nothing wrong with being a nice bloke. Plenty of girls go for decent blokes, its just that they don't want a whimp or someone who won't ever challenge them. It's a bit like opening a car door for a date. Now there are blokes on here who would say you must do that etc but that's overly nice and girls in 2011 don't want that. Just be yourself and don't worry about making sure you don't upset or insult them.

You need to be careful in the friend zone. If you haven't had any romantic links within the first month or so, it's never going to happen!

Well said WRXXXR... thats very true! xXx

Lola

T

T.J. McDon

I have to agree totally. I've had the dame problem most if my life.
Watched guys I have no respect for regularly get the girl that HE has no respect for, while I'm forever the appreciated friend.
Girls seem to SAY they like the nice guy, but they seem to more often bed with the bad boy.
Oh well. Not changing who I am and how I was brought up, just to get laid. I'd hate the falseness if nothing else.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
OMG..... "Treat em mean to keep em keen". Now there's a draconian blast from the past. You sound like Mr Kent.

NEWSFLASH....

Doesn't work on all assets! "Power of the pouch", princess. Always has been, always will be. Ask Billy Clinton. The greatest powers on earth, are those that work from behind the iron curtain. Hillary was running the country the whole time. Why? Because men are easy!

People say women are emotional and irrational. Ha, now that's interesting! You men will sell your souls, risk everything you own, destroy your families and even go to war, so long as it means you can get your end away.

*Online Five* Hahaha that is hilarious.... I think i am in love.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member

All suggestions/opinions greatly appreciated !!

Truth of the matter is you are going for the wrong women...You can't ever pretend to be something that your not. As we are all that we are, nothing more or less. & truthfully the more you want something the longer your going to have to wait. Just don't try so hard or stress yourself out. Because at the end of the day you are the only one who matters. :) I like nice guys. ( It evens me out as I am a bitch Bahahaha )

M

MY TIME NOW

I know exactly how you feel and I also can't work out why so many nice ladies/girls tend to choose total egotistical wankers just because they are cool or deemed "hot". I'm not going to fake who I am or how I was raised just to impress and pick up. I simply cannot.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Truth of the matter is you are going for the wrong women...You can't ever pretend to be something that your not. As we are all that we are, nothing more or less. & truthfully the more you want something the longer your going to have to wait. Just don't try so hard or stress yourself out. Because at the end of the day you are the only one who matters. :) I like nice guys. ( It evens me out as I am a bitch Bahahaha )

....spot on DD.....I used to to be in the same place (so to speak) and would ponder this issue at length. In my case, I stopped pondering this and just got on with life. I still consider myself to be a nice bloke but I'm no longer bothered with the "...why I can't pull a chick..." thing. I am comfortable in my own skin and I certainly don't play those silly mind games that seem to be the norm. If this means I miss out, so be it.

Fudd :)