• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dating in the Dark

H

Hardwood

OK - so has anybody seen this show on TV?

Interesting concept - basically guys and girls try to determine if looks can be removed from the equation in the search for love! (lust) (sex)

I reckon it could be quite a lot of fun for a few guys and girls to get together and have a few "dates" in the dark (with different people) and at the end of the evening see how it all ends up.

Maybe something a bit different to do on a Saturday night?? A bit of a twist to "normal" speed dating.......and if one is lucky, there might be a happy ending;D

Anybody up for it?

W

WRXXR

Can see it being a great idea for people who are truly in it for love and who don't really chase looks.

Anyone tried to eat in the dark? The food's so much nicer and you tend to really "taste" the food. Best bit is that for us blokes, we have a legit excuse for when we make a mess with our food!

T

Tahlia

i think it is a nice idea but i do think the looks play a very big in the way most people tend to find a partner . obviuosly not the only part and not even the most important but how many off us out there have friends that we a connection with but dont wont want to take it further because the way they look dosent conform to what we are looking for in a partner.to fat , not good looking enough etc

S

sporty132

I like the idea. Looks are sometimes overated. People who can socially get on and have a laugh together will stay together longer than those relationships based on looks..

I fanyone is interested in having a party then sign me up.

cyphix

Foundation Member
Yeah I've seen this show... quite interesting. I'd probably give it a try if there was a place that offered it in Perth! :D

G

Gizelle

i think that dating in the dark is a bad idea the partners need to get used to each other's looks no matter how they look like