• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Darwin Swingers Info & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

daman

Silver Member
Hey people,

Has anyone found online swinger webpages to work for hook ups here in Darwin. Have spent my money on one such page in the past only to find that practically noone from Darwin is in there. The few that are there never respond, seems like they have given up on it. Of course, these pages don't show this list online prior to you registering. Feels like a rip off.

Any webpages you have been successful in which I should jot down before actually registering?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Re: Darwin Swingers - finding online hook ups?

I can't speak for Darwin-specific people but there are several Australia-centric websites for swingers where you may be able to have look. Don't pay for any, there are several free ones.

But Darwin will have a fairly small pool of people to choose from. Hopefully someone else will see this post and give you a better response.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Re: Darwin Swingers - finding online hook ups?

Darwin is similar to a large country town where everyone seems to know what others are doing. Most couples/people who participate in the lifestyle wish to keep it very discrete. Its difficult in a smaller community to keep the discretion.
How about you treat yourselve to a holiday in Perth and visit the Pleasure Lounge for some very naughty fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.