• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

lukifer

Gold Member
This place actually consistently uses real pictures from my experience. I would be interesting as what you would consider to be edited? They all look standard mobile phone shots. I would rather see these then paid glamour photography any day.

R33SKY

Gold Member
Photos are real here from experience. The ladies here are always as you'd expect from the photos compared to many places which is why I always come back here. While understandably many places have left many bad apples, unless you have tried the place yourself its unfair to draw conclusions without trying out first hand/without checking the place out first, especially the ones with a good reputation

Last edited:

Mopar63

Gold Member
I also confirm the girls I’ve seen here have real photos, but girls being girls like to dress up n change their look. It’s whats makes them great. I’m not after a bronze replica when I visit.

Channelle

Legend Member
Yes.

Twice and both got matching namee but different persons than pics.

Ok, no worries.
I've never experienced that, and girls and names and photos matched exactly for me.
I even queried one girl one day about some wording used in an advert describing her and she said, no idea what they're saying about me ... all I do is give them a photo of me to use.

lovingearth

Silver Member
I posted this in the main Comfort Massage thread in the Amps forum: I dont think its fake photos. I think its bait and switch... I texted to ask what days Malaysian Jesse was working. They said today (this was a few weeks back now), so went in and was given a Thai girl called "Jesse". I think they are just using Thai Lisa for whoever we ask for if the girl is not available. I only went through with it because at the end of the days its just a punt, but hey thems the breaks unfortunately. I still have yet to see Jesse and I have been meaning to see Lena, but with the bait and switch, I'm not sure I'll go back.

sparky

Legend Member
Does Yomi ever work a day other than Sunday? Here or another shop?

You will need to go see Yomi to find out where else she works.
No shop will ever tell you what days she works elsewhere
Normally they say she doesn't work or just don't know

perthman77

Gold Member
thanks sparky - thought perhaps other punters might now or if same owners with multi shops they will tell
doesn't this one share staff with the one on Scarborough Beach Road?

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Sunday Roster 23/1
African Kim back to work today

Young pretty Angel

Yomi

Last edited:

Channelle

Legend Member
The Sunday roster has 4 extra attachments.
There are 2 that I am pretty sure I can understand.
The other 2 ... no idea but looks like some personal information?

P

postin

Thanks to a bit of help from some punters in another post, I stopped by here for Yomi, the Asian lass with the biggest, most perfectly shaped pair of tits I've ever seen anywhere. These bazookas were absolutely stunning, I thought I would blow a load during the massage in anticipation.

I got there on Sunday around 12pm. When I arrived I was greeted with who I believe is African Kim. She looked fantastic with a big rack and round arse, I nearly went straight with her. But I had to stick to the plan coz I was there for the ultimate honkers. I asked for Yomi, she came out, we met, flirted and she said to wait 10 minutes. I assumed she needed to finish lunch which is fair enough, I can't hold that against anyone. Yomi was really playful and appreciative about me asking for her by name, and she knows us guys are there for those amazing cans.

Had a not too bad massage, then it was strip and play time. Wasn't interested in FS as them knockers were there for the motorboating/thrusting. Absolute perfection, really nice weight to them and soft yet firm. Note: Yomi's not a complete package so if you're after booty, best you look elsewhere. Me, I got what I was after. :)

I may be done with AMPs for a while. But maybe one more visit for Kim...

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
Thanks to a bit of help from some punters in another post, I stopped by here for Yomi, the Asian lass with the biggest, most perfectly shaped pair of tits I've ever seen anywhere. These bazookas were absolutely stunning, I thought I would blow a load during the massage in anticipation.

I got there on Sunday around 12pm. When I arrived I was greeted with who I believe is African Kim. She looked fantastic with a big rack and round arse, I nearly went straight with her. But I had to stick to the plan coz I was there for the ultimate honkers. I asked for Yomi, she came out, we met, flirted and she said to wait 10 minutes. I assumed she needed to finish lunch which is fair enough, I can't hold that against anyone. Yomi was really playful and appreciative about me asking for her by name, and she knows us guys are there for those amazing cans.

Had a not too bad massage, then it was strip and play time. Wasn't interested in FS as them knockers were there for the motorboating/thrusting. Absolute perfection, really nice weight to them and soft yet firm. Note: Yomi's not a complete package so if you're after booty, best you look elsewhere. Me, I got what I was after. :)

I may be done with AMPs for a while. But maybe one more visit for Kim...
Nice review ... How much base the base massage?... And what were the extras on offer?