• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Sunday Roster 2/2
Kim african girl very good service
F79ADCDD-1D3E-45E0-9D87-D394D60039C8.jpeg
Young Asian Angel
C2A8F29B-8F8B-48C9-9DEC-E3D3817219F4.jpeg
Yomi master massage
2DB6970B-BF7B-45F5-A2F6-76113BC5C5AC.jpeg

Channelle

Legend Member
I always look at this roster and the photos are always so glamorous.
It continues to puzzle me why you never bother putting it up so much earlier every day.
Others mention it too.
I know people get too busy and any number of things do and can happen.
But this is day after day.
Most bosses would know what 2 or 3 or 4 girls are working by the start of the day.
I say this because I have always preferred visiting anywhere at the very start of the day.
That gives me my best chance of being at my most presentable, as well as the girls, rather than fronting up 6 or 8 hours later when either or both can be much more frazzled.
It just seems the period 10am to 2pm is pretty much irrelevant to the shop, no advertising is necessary, no-one needs to know who is working - and that there must so many walk-ins and phone bookings that everyone is run off their feet.
Then a roster gets put up, and the period 2pm to 8pm or whatever gets taken far more seriously.
Except is far too late in the day for me to contemplate a visit.

And one more thing, I did note a recent Locanto ad for the shop, with the headline for the girl 'good massage, oral ending'.
I wondered whether the girl was aware of that advertising, but whatever the case, I have always appreciated any girl speaking with me at the end and saying goodbye.

F

Fried fred

I always look at this roster and the photos are always so glamorous.
It continues to puzzle me why you never bother putting it up so much earlier every day.
Others mention it too.
I know people get too busy and any number of things do and can happen.
But this is day after day.
Most bosses would know what 2 or 3 or 4 girls are working by the start of the day.
I say this because I have always preferred visiting anywhere at the very start of the day.
That gives me my best chance of being at my most presentable, as well as the girls, rather than fronting up 6 or 8 hours later when either or both can be much more frazzled.
It just seems the period 10am to 2pm is pretty much irrelevant to the shop, no advertising is necessary, no-one needs to know who is working - and that there must so many walk-ins and phone bookings that everyone is run off their feet.
Then a roster gets put up, and the period 2pm to 8pm or whatever gets taken far more seriously.
Except is far too late in the day for me to contemplate a visit.

And one more thing, I did note a recent Locanto ad for the shop, with the headline for the girl 'good massage, oral ending'.
I wondered whether the girl was aware of that advertising, but whatever the case, I have always appreciated any girl speaking with me at the end and saying goodbye.
I agree with everything u say, I’m not in WA that often so not a massive deal, but when I am, I actually would visit this venue as I like the location and back entrance is brilliant.

I’m trying to decided on my next trip if I try sara or stick to my regular who i have a good thing with, super torn about it.. they both work the same day, so real tough one. Don’t think I have it in me to do a double on the same day.

DannyLeb

Bronze Member
Most photos are edited. If the owner isnt being honest with pics then Im not interested in punting.

Steer away.