• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

lukifer

Gold Member
Wow Sara is absolutely stunning looks like she has a figure on par or better then Mimi that used to be at TBC.

Has anyone had the pleasure of time with this Sara?

F

Fried fred

Wow Sara is absolutely stunning looks like she has a figure on par or better then Mimi that used to be at TBC.

In the comfort folder, there is a review of her, just need to scroll down. I’m very tempted tbh. Looks similar to Mimi who use to be a TBC, maybe a little skinnier..?

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Monday roster 20/1
NewYoung girl Bella
1FEB2573-0723-46C1-97F0-4DB7E273C7CB.jpeg
New Rebecca good massage
E5290327-58C7-4488-91A4-06AE13D82A62.jpeg
Coco
DFC5DE3F-EBC2-4DC0-A7B9-AEAC5C488664.jpeg

Last edited:

olefatangfatang

Silver Member

I did spend an hour with her about a month ago. Good fun to be with. Not a fan of rock hard boob jobs though!

Channelle

Legend Member
As others note, this roster should really be updated each day.
Yes it is mostly ... but note lunchtime, late afternoon, evening, etc.
Clients want to know who is available at the start of the day.
You have fabulous, classy, real photos of girls, much superior to some others I have seen on here.

I understand Sara is working today ... so from the above 2 posts, maybe that could be 2 more clients you may have had.

Clubchiman

Bronze Member
I went in today saw Coco for 30 mins and all I got was just HJ. Nice massage nice Chinese girl slim and firm but hands ruff. Might go back for massage since that was nice. A cups puffy nips

Last edited: