• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Channelle

Legend Member
Book ahead darling

To jump on another hobby horse or mine -

You do advertise here, so if you can post comments here at 8.30am, can we please have your roster then, or early.
Taken from 8.30am to 3.30pm before the 3 rostered girls names are posted.

I know your shop is not flat out every hour of every day because I visit about once a week.
Only my view of course, but not only does it do a disservice to prospective clients - many of whom (like me) will not ring for a roster when it can and should easily be here given you are posting - and many (like me) wouldn't bother waiting to read it here in the late afternoon.
But apart from that, the girls here are generally very nice and it is a great disservice to them that no prospective clients know who is working on any given day.

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member

Comfort Massage​

Contact Number - 0490 819 333
Address - 83A Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
1659785757388.png 1659785795622.png
1659785765835.png
1659785781066.png
To help your body remove harmful toxins that have accumulated over time and to loosen your muscles, we use a blended remedial massage approach that draws on Swedish, Chinese, and Thai practises. Before and after your massage, drink water, tea, or coffee to assist flush your system. On-site restrooms and showers that sparkle.

Click Here To View More -