• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Current hotness in online clothes shopping?

W

WRXXXR

Like most blokes i hate shopping but I'm sick of paying $70 bucks for a tee shirt so the idea of online shopping for clothes is starting to appeal to me.

Anyone recommend anything? Thinking the states is going to be worth a look.

svengali

Foundation Member
Mate, if you ever paid $70 for a T-shirt come to Sydney with me because I have this really cool bridge which the N.S.W. Government wants me to sell for them........

Snag with online anything is you cannot touch, feel or try for size. Far better, in my opinion, to buy out of season - winter clobber is cheap as chips right now so snap it up for next year, buy your summer clothes in the post-Christmas frenzy etc.

Fudd

Foundation Member
I agree with Sven....I do shop online (eg e-Bay) for things such eg, books, CDs/DVDs etc. But for purchases such as clothing, I tend buy them as & when I need them or when a department store has a sale on.

Fudd :)

Happy2

Legend Member
I was down Perth recently. Seeing what the effeminate /fashion conscious
fellas are wearing They must be buying on line I mean I'm sure the Perth
shops aren't trying to emasculate the young men of today. Are they?
The men are stating to look pretty. And you can only guess what their paying $70 would
not get near one their shirts

W

WRXXXR

Sven, there are heaps of tee shirts around in surf stores etc that'll set you back 50-70 clams. All made in a sweatshop in china for $5 of course...

Found a few places with good quality stuff for like 30 bucks but by the time you buy 6 or 7 shirts if none of then fit it's money wasted

skye

Gold Member
Every time i go online to buy something i end up with something so tiny that you can barely see the thing or so big its ridiculous. I hate shopping, I am a woman and I really can not stand going shopping. you walk in and instantly you get can i help you, are you looking for something. Like no leave me alone i just want to look. No I'm not going to steal something so stop staring at me. If i do try something on dont tell me i look hot when i know damn well i look silly. When you find a shop that suits your needs keep going back there. I run into Witchery quite literally and run out without trying anything on because i know it will fit, sizes are right and its going to look good. I say dont go shopping often but buy quality and it will last the long run.
Or alternatively you go on holiday to Singapore on the big sales time of the year and buy big and save heaps of money.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Every time i go online to buy something i end up with something so tiny that you can barely see the thing or so big its ridiculous. I hate shopping, I am a woman and I really can not stand going shopping. you walk in and instantly you get can i help you, are you looking for something. Like no leave me alone i just want to look. No I'm not going to steal something so stop staring at me. If i do try something on dont tell me i look hot when i know damn well i look silly. When you find a shop that suits your needs keep going back there. I run into Witchery quite literally and run out without trying anything on because i know it will fit, sizes are right and its going to look good. I say dont go shopping often but buy quality and it will last the long run.
Or alternatively you go on holiday to Singapore on the big sales time of the year and buy big and save heaps of money.

I'm with skye..might be an ok idea for you guys, but for the girls it is sooo frustrating..I am a size 16 with an F cup bust..Do you think they allow for boobage? No they do so it fits perfectly except it squashes my F's into B's:ky::violent5::violent5::nono: