• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Shamaine

Silver Member
Is it all its cracked up to be? will definitely try for myself one day, but until then will have to go off reviews and recommendations if you don't mind to share :)
I know that curiosity kills the cat haha but thankfully it has nine lives.. cant imagine a game fulfilling a desire or fetish I might have, think I would definitely prefer the real thing..;)

svengali

Foundation Member
If you are looking for the holodeck of the Star Trek Enterprise the current state of V.R. will probably be disappointing. I recall an episode where Lt. Ryker created a virtual girlfriend he called "Minuette" on the holodeck and the whole episode skated carefully around the issue of exactly what they got up to in there. I seem to remember him playing a trombone in a smoky bar butsomehow my dirty mind kept wandering to another 'bone........ but I am sure the writers didn't intend that:rolleyes: