• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Curing Hangovers

W

wr3xr

............obviously the best not even to try to cure a hangover........why bother if it is a re-occuring occurrence?:wacky:

Heh, funnily enough i never suffered hangovers when i was young and drinking Tuesday through to Sunday but fast forward about 10 years and recovery has taken all day!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wow........I have heard that a lot of times.
I have never been much of a 'get pissed' drinker. I do love a drink or two or three over a night but I do know when to stop. I never liked being drunk (ah that's the control freak in me) and I can honestly claim that I have been 'legless' only once and seriously pissed maybe 3 times in my entire life.

Happy2

Legend Member
You should enjoy what you drink Rochelle I mean that poison you were sipping when last I saw you You may not have had enough to even get tipsy BUT one whiff of it and the liver starting screaming in anticipation of the nights hard work ahead At least a nice glass of pinot would be enjoyed and be far less harmful than that stuff

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Whatever Rochelle is drinking, send me a Barrel, thanks H2
Cheers and Pass "Moonshine"

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Hangover-Cat-Rehyrdrates_o_109030.webp

One of those days...