Craziest piercing you've ever seen down there

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member
I once had a client from China who had a few subdermal implants up the shaft of his penis. They call it 'pearling'

I almost ran out of the room when I first saw it.. I thought they were giant warts or growths or something gnarly... You can see why..

Apparently they are fairly common in parts of Asia as they are used as an enhancement for men with smaller penises https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearling_(body_modification)

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I once had a client from China who had a few subdermal implants up the shaft of his penis. They call it 'pearling'

I almost ran out of the room when I first saw it.. I thought they were giant warts or growths or something gnarly... You can see why..

Apparently they are fairly common in parts of Asia as they are used as an enhancement for men with smaller penises https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearling_(body_modification)

Think its meant to replicate the ribbed dildos/vibrators. Would it enhance sensation for the women?

smithyblack

Bronze Member
I do find erotic piercings attractive. I am a square and don't even have tattoos which I find tells a lot about a person. Good on ya all.

CDSC

Gold Member
I am fascinated by this piercing... Safe sex with a condom might be difficult? Did this man want you to have sex with the cube?
I used to buy a magazine called bizarre and in one copy there was a picture of a guy that had ball bearings a torch and a radio inserted .. and the obvious bars etc.. lol he said girls had heard about it and he had a constant stream of interested onlookers.

sircurious

Legend Member
There was a dominatrix in Perth quite a few years ago who had at least 25 piercings on her vagina.

Alessia Charlie

Bronze Member
I think the craziest piercing/body I've ever seen was an under the skin piercing shaped like a cube with 10 other piercings along his dick. Definitely not something you see everyday

What's your craziest piercing story?
Diamond stud on shaft was done in colombian lock up