Couples massage

IWIHAMP

Bronze Member
Ever had a relaxing couples massage when unexpectedly it turns into a very sensual / erotic massage for both of you ?

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Yeah I have given massages before but always set the intention first. Just relax or ... Never go into a massage without full consent from both parties.

Channelle

Legend Member
Yeah I have given massages before but always set the intention first. Just relax or ... Never go into a massage without full consent from both parties.

Yes, totally agree.
Or are we asking - "Ever had a relaxing couples massage - you and your partner each receiving a massage in the room together - when unexpectedly it turns into a very sensual / erotic massage for both of you"?
I'd like to know where too.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
#Metoo or in this case #ustwo consent 🤪

MikeB

Legend Member
Yes, totally agree.
Or are we asking - "Ever had a relaxing couples massage - you and your partner each receiving a massage in the room together - when unexpectedly it turns into a very sensual / erotic massage for both of you"?
I'd like to know where too.
In Burswood can experience a couples massage where each partner is part of a 4 handed tantric massage (Lingam/Yoni ending) on the other partner. Very pleasant experience see https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/couples-massage.79428/post-713253