• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Could this actually be real?

C

Curious1

Hope this is fake otherwise all you ladies that saw Avatar in 3D are going to get pregnant with Blue Babies! HAHAHA

Attachments

• post-a285211-Pregnant.jpg
    post-a285211-Pregnant.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 47

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!! This reminds me of the joke about the Catholic mother explaining the concept of the Virgin Birth to her little daughter.

When Mum had finished the story she asked her daughter "So, do you believe that?"

Daughter looked at Mum and shook her head. "Nope" she replied "And I bet her Mother didn't believe her either".

G

GeekGirl

Roflmao, I had to check the date on the article, this screamed april fools day joke.

Hugs,

GG. xxx

C

Curious1

In the event of the marriage breaking up....who is responsible for child support?
Surely not the white husband? So is it the movie theater, or the black actor? hmmmm lol

G

GeekGirl

Or could it be the movie company as they "had a hand" in it ;)

This raises a question, what is the shelf life of sperm on celluloid ? ;)

Hugs,

GG. xxx

C

Curious1

Or could it be the movie company as they "had a hand" in it ;)

This raises a question, what is the shelf life of sperm on celluloid ? ;)

Hugs,

GG. xxx

Im not sure. Would have to runs some tests. Or we could wikipedia it?

I googled "Shelf life of sperm on celluloid"....it showed me a pic of a BBW covered in sperm...google misunderstands Celluloid for Cellulite?? lol

G

GeekGirl

ROFLMAO hmmmmmm maybe the original article had a similar "miss understanding"..... NOOOOO she would not lie about sleeping with a blackman ;)

svengali

Foundation Member
Talking about gullible, there was a story in the "West Australian" who tried to sell an item on Ebay. A Nigerian national replied offering to purchase it and when she followed it up she was told the Nigerian Government was willing to pay her compensation of US$250,000 but she had to send a transfer fee of $7,000 to get the money. She contacted scamnet who warned her it was a scam but she sent the money anyway and guess what?? No quarter mil has arrived yet. Surprise Surprise.

When granny said "there is one born every minute" I think she underestimated.

C

cougar

omg, it is amazing how dumb/gulliable some people can be. Does this woman really think people believe her.

C

Curious1

Svengali, i got an email the other that bought great news....turns out im related to african royalty and as such im entiled to around $15 million dollars. However the trust accounts that it is locked in to need lawyers and fees etc to be paid before i can release my cash.
So once i send my $25,000US to them i get my millions!
Ill try to remember yall while im sailing around the world on my luxury yacht!

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah yes, I got one of those too but I beat you to it by wiring the funds back straight away.

Now the loot is all mine!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You snooze, you lose.

N

Naughty Thoughts

It'd be exceptionally cool (read: horrible) if this was true. For those that are curious, here's the origins of this particular tale.

The original article was published here on a "The Onion" style joke newspaper. At some point after it's publication, PopJolly.com ran it as "unverified" then Gizmodo re-published it as a "real" story, realized that they'd been had, did a retraction and swept it all under the rug.

Too late, the story was off and running, screen-capped images emailed back and forth around the world.

Short version - a joke got lost in translation. As an aside, the Sensacionalista brazilian "news" site has it's tag (prominently) which says "a newspaper exempt from the truth". However, they took the results of the story seriously and removed the original photo (from a stock photo collection) from the original story and added a long-ish note about how it was a joke but they chose to remove the image so that the persons posing in the stock photo wouldn't be thought of as being really from the joke story. [ Source ]