• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
facial+plastic+surgery+gone+wrong.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I think svengali and I are on the same wavelength with this
Many many plastic surgeons should be shot They feed on the insecurities many women have through no fault of theirs but the medias and its false portrayal of perfection
But as I may have said prior When the plastic surgeon reshaped my wifes boob after a partial mastectomy The look of joy on her face showed they do have a role to play

Reactions: Dez

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep. Every trip to the operating table carries risks and repeat trips to correct stuff-ups usually result in something like pic 4 above.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
She did, she did...her nickname is toothless. Teeth removal and she had boobies inflation problems after that. And a complete change of wardrobe.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I, for such a very very long time wanted a tummy tuck to reverse the effects of carrying twins. I have wasted a good deal of time on the concept that I needed to be fixed until one day someone very wisely pointed out to me, that I can't.

If I do, I'm teaching my daughter that it's not ok to look like you've had a baby...it's not ok to be a woman by any other standard that the socially perpetuated celebrity standard. And I would also be teaching my sons that it's ok to hold women to those unhealthy ideals as well.

I'm not talking about letting my kids be ok with unhealthy eating, lifestyle choices, or obesity... What I'm talking about it teaching correct normalcy.

I think that plastic surgeons have got a very vital role in people's life and do help in important ways... But they can be part of the problem as well.

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
I don't understand how women can get those "far out" surgeries done and not see how stupid it looks??
New boobs etc are fine if done properly and in proportion.
don't their friends tell them???