corsets

C

chrissie

I know someone who makes beautiful corsets - PM me with your contact details and I can pass them on to her if you like:)

Chrissie

P

perthminx

I go to a few lingerie sites online. Some have corsets, but not all, but all cater to plus sizes...

Adultshop:
Almost Heaven:
Cuddles and Curves Lingerie:
De'Bra Lingerie:
Dream Girl:
Foxy Babes Boutique
Indulge Lingerie:
Lingerie: http://www.lingerie.com.au
Naughti Store:

(Link not working so taken down)

I havent bought from all of them, but those I have were really good.

As MovesinSilence pointed out to me also you can go onto eBay and search under lingerie and plus sizes and they have alot to offer.......

I have seen a few sites that make corsets specifically for the wearer but they were VERY expensive! Hope these sites help!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chrissie

perthminx said:

I have seen a few sites that make corsets specifically for the wearer but they were VERY expensive! Hope these sites help!

I think you would be pleasantly surprised if you went to the lady that makes my gear - her corsets are of excellent quality - she only uses steel boning, not the plastic stuff you will find in lingerie shops for example, and all the 'fittings' are of the highest quality - plus of course, they are made to fit perfectly, not just off-the-shelf. She made me a corset dress a while back that only cost me $180, and it's stunning - and so am I when I'm wearing it lol - and most of her corsets are in the $250-$350 range.

Chrissie

A

artist30

thanks Perthminx...I'll check the sites out
and Thanks Chrissie for your reccomendation...I'll ring her soon

Its so hard to find a corset that fits...its fine if your are anything under size14. I think the lingeries companies forget the average size of women is between 16-20 and that we like to feel sexy too!! and our lovers like us in sexywear
Thanks again

P

perthminx

Artist have u been to a regular sex shop like adultshop? I bought my last corset from their and (at the time) I was a size 16 up top....

A

artist30

corset

perthminx said:
Artist have u been to a regular sex shop like adultshop? I bought my last corset from their and (at the time) I was a size 16 up top....

Yes I have, I wear a size 18D bra. They have had the occasional item in my size...just not not my style...some where abit loud...I am checking those sites out that you posted and they seem to offer really nice corsets.
Thanks

P

PerthNcheeky

G'day,

I'm not sure if it's the same one that Chrissie was recommending ... but to our mind ... you can't go past Perth's very own Kundra!

She will make corsets to your sizing and specifications ... out of whatever material you like (as long as that material is suitable for corsetry)

Her website is: link not working so taken down

caz has two made by her ... and she loves them .... and she has excellent prices :)

cheers

Ross and caz

H

HotChillieWoman

Corsets / Lingerie

I actually have someone on my data base who makes a large selection of all sorts of costumes, so if your interested message me.
Lady Sarah

P

playmate2partner

HI THERE,
PLEASE FEEL FREE 2 DROP ME A LINE AT darrenr@webace.com.au IF I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AVAILABLE 4 U 2 TRY ON WILL ORDER IN 4 U AT NO OBLIGATION.
SPEAK 2 U SOON,

DARREN XX

R

Rose

I have tried a few of the shops posted by perthminx. I found the staff at almostheaven to be professional and very friendly.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hips and curves are great for plus size lingerie and corsets they USA based but ship to Australia size is spot on if anything runs on the big side ( link not working so taken down ) just do conversion to AUD as all prices and shipping listed in USD

Dream girl brand runs small size up at least 2 sizes