Not open for further replies.

dan60

Diamond Member
spread the word, like "don't watch China Uncensored"
full of shit and probably racists.
i wish youtube would ban this rubbish

Pussylover69

Gold Member
Last time I looked COVID-19 is a VIRUS. Antibiotics do not cure viruses.

More false information about COVID-19. Please stop spreading misinformation and fostering additional panic.
Last time I looked COVID-19 is a VIRUS. Antibiotics do not cure viruses.

More false information about COVID-19. Please stop spreading misinformation and fostering additional panic.
This was meant to show what is going to come. It wasnt directly about COVID-19 but showing that there are bacterias and Viruses out of your motherland killing innocent people

Pussylover69

Gold Member
This was meant to show what is going to come. It wasnt directly about COVID-19 but showing that there are bacterias and Viruses out of your motherland killing innocent people
Also my subject said Corona like warnings. These arent false. You are a China man i gather it aye, Dan.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Just remember that a while back there was the news story about China putting snooping devices on Server Motherboards on IBM/HP/Dells that were being shipped to US and other western customers now what ever happened to that story? Don't want listening devices on your hardware hey Mr Dell/HP/IBM GET the Freaking shit made in America. likewise your Iphone.. BUT like Australia the American worker got too pricey...

Phoebe

Legend Member
And damn straight they actual did. Check out the Virus that is called COVID-19 aka
CHINA ORIGINATED VIRUS IN DECEMBER - 19.
They surpress their own people, in Tibet, Xinjiang. Then they go and call others racists.

And who are going to go up against them... we allowed ourselves to be married to China we need them more than they need us.... Go to your wardrobe and look at all the made in labels? Hmmm go to Bunnings same deal... We got useless and can only flip burgers and make craft beer... sorry but this the sad sorry state of the west today... Our last crowning glory was saying we won WW2 but that Actually was a Soviet Victory one of China's best Allies.

The Voice

Diamond Member
I don't trust the USA either. It is a flawed democracy (a plutocracy) and has brought more pain and suffering to other countries than any other country.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I don't trust the USA either. It is a flawed democracy (a plutocracy) and has brought more pain and suffering to other countries than any other country.

I trust The Eastern Europeans nations more these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.