Condoms (Sagami .02mm)

L

lanmjan

Has anyone here tried the Sagami .02mm condoms? They are the thinnest I have seen so far. Will order some soon.

Temptations

Silver Member
That does sound mighty thin!

I think I would be worried that they might have more of a chance of tearing.

Have you ordered any?

M

miramira

Is these the condoms with that beautiful commercial of the two people running to each other from mega far away? I love that commercial.

But .02 mm johnnies? Sounds like progress. The way of the future. :p

Langtrees VIP Perth

0487 977 707
Staff member
Legend Member
Found this review for the Sagami Condoms...

These condoms are 0.02mm thin, so thin it feels close to nothing. When I first saw this, it was in Hong Kong and the packaging is so unique. Instead of the tear open package that most condoms come in, this one come in a plastic container, similar to opening a contact lens container. This makes it stand out and feel a little more classy compared to the other brands.

Got my hands on the Sagami Original, these sheer thin condoms are a sheer pleasure to use, the material is a little tougher than a latex condom, it's good cause you know you're well protected from breakage. It may seem a little tough but when it slips in, it feels comfortable and when you have contact with your partner, you can feel all the heat that your girl emits, unlike latex when sometimes you lose the heat factor when making out.

Because this condom does not "stick" to you skin like a latex condom, there is more slide, making insertion easy because it is more slick when lubed up. Also you do not have the feeling of latex "gripping" your manhood before penetration, allowing you to feel your lover's tightness during insertion and also when she gets orgasms, you can feel all the action going on in her love hole.

Sensitivity: 4.5 / 5
"Skin" feel: 4 / 5
Material: 4.5 / 5
Heat transfer: 4.5 / 5
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5

(Sherry)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
link broken so taken down

You can buy online they are not cheap but if the sensation is far better and the protection is high these would be worth trying.

Last edited by a moderator: