• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Condom Prank

Happy2

Legend Member
Who saw the story about the little girl chewing on a condom at maccas
in Geraldton?
Turns out it was a schoolgirl prank Filled a franger with icecream
and threw it over the fence

N

Naughty Thoughts

I sort of heard a bit on the radio earlier on but didn't get any details.

Pretty stupid prank, if that's what it was.

G

Gentleman

When the father of the girl informed the manager he was told it was the second one that had been found in the playground that day. I'd have thought they would have checked the playground after the first one was reported. It's not just condoms that get left in playgrounds these days.

Happy2

Legend Member
It was on the regional news this evening One or two girls have admitted
to throwing them over the fence I dont know about Perth franchises
but the play areas are open to the outside even though fenced

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Typical teenager joke by the sound soy it. Guess MacD is checking now every playground before opening the doors.

R.xxxxxxx

antonov

Gold Member
Guess there will be mandatory "idiot-proof fencing legislation for all businesses" before parliament before the end of the week...

Happy2

Legend Member
Probably right antonov we will all be walking in Govt approved bubbles so we cant be hurt or hurt anyone else. We aren't calledthe nanny state for nothing

PS What happened to the SS Antonov avatar?
Or is what the new avatars doing wear it away

W

WRXXXR

I'm all for playing pranks and doing somewhat stupid things but anything like this, involving kids is simply off limits.

God only knows what I'd do if I was her dad but i'd be furious.

P

Perth boy

I was staying in a hotel on holidays, I was making a cup of tea and asked my 8 year old son to grab a tea bag out of the tea bag tray.
I looked over and he was trying to open a condom. Someone must had stuck it in with the tea bags and coffee holder.
It was hard not to laugh at the time luckly he was too young and didnt know what it was.

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess it is just as well its was vanilla icecream Neapolitan and they
would be looking for someone with a really nasty STD
But yes WR3XR The father would have been terrified And if he caught the girls before he knew it was a prank and gave them a friendly cuff over the ear ole he would be answering questions down the station

svengali

Foundation Member
Silly business and now that it has gone public we will probably see it happening more often.

What worries me more is that it was possible to throw stuff into the playground from outside the restaurant. Definitely staff should have a thorough look around the playground before opening. After that the parents should keep an eye on things.

Happy2

Legend Member
Like you say svengali easy access to the playground any idiot walking
past can throw in whatever they please Staff cant be there every minute of the day unfortunately And here in Gero both maccas are in high traffic areas One by a target centre other at a homemaker centre