• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

asianboy

Silver Member
So I was recently going at it hard with a WL that ive seen multiple times and when we were done and we realised the condom had broke.

What are the odds of catching an STI from cases like this? She is a semi high end WL and definitely looks clean.

Of course we both jumped in the shower straight away and had a good wash but I dont know if that helps with anything?

This is the first time its happened and im a little stumped

joe12155

Legend Member
So I was recently going at it hard with a WL that ive seen multiple times and when we were done and we realised the condom had broke.

What are the odds of catching an STI from cases like this? She is a semi high end WL and definitely looks clean.

Of course we both jumped in the shower straight away and had a good wash but I dont know if that helps with anything?

This is the first time its happened and im a little stumped
The big worry is whether you have impregnated her!! Hope she knows to go to the Chemist to buy the one shot pill to prevent pregnancy.

Nobody Business

Silver Member
You'll be allright matey! Since YOU are worried catching somethin' coz u clean AND SHE is worried about her clients not wearing condom, thats mean SHE is clean, so what the hack.....like joe12155 said....maybe many many bambinos along the way. These working girls, I reckon they are 'cleaner' that your girlfriend (they do 'hop' around)

Darkfish

Gold Member
Washing after won’t make a difference nor will how clean she looks.

Get yourself to the clinic for tests just to be sure.

Chances are you will be fine but always better safe than sorry!

SLB

Silver Member
Happened to me once as well. Condom didn't break but slipped inside when i pulled out. We were both worried to death about both pregnancy and STIs. She definitely was not on the pill so had to teach her the emergency 'morning after' pill. Hopefully she's not pregnant even with that.

joe12155

Legend Member
Happened to me once as well. Condom didn't break but slipped inside when i pulled out. We were both worried to death about both pregnancy and STIs. She definitely was not on the pill so had to teach her the emergency 'morning after' pill. Hopefully she's not pregnant even with that.
When my Zero condom broke, my AMP girl knew where to get the morning after pill, and that fixed it.

asianboy

Silver Member
Yea she didnt seem too worried about the pregnancy side of things so I figured she was on the pill or would have the morning after pill handy.

I was just telling her how that felt like the best orgasm ive had while i was lying on her after cumming with my dick still in her.

Then when I finally pulled out to clean up we both realised what had happened. She seemed pretty chill about the whole thing and when I was leaving she even said “now we know each other a little closer than before!”

joe12155

Legend Member
Yea she didnt seem too worried about the pregnancy side of things so I figured she was on the pill or would have the morning after pill handy.

I was just telling her how that felt like the best orgasm ive had while i was lying on her after cumming with my dick still in her.

Then when I finally pulled out to clean up we both realised what had happened. She seemed pretty chill about the whole thing and when I was leaving she even said “now we know each other a little closer than before!”
Beware!! She maybe trying to trap you by having your baby. Is she a permanent resident?

Roobear

Gold Member
Ha ha , i remember a thread a while back where some one was worried bout what the ladies did with all the packets of cum !!!!
Export for a super human race , experimental procedures on rats “poor rats” plant at crime scenes ,call CSI , make us all unwilling fathers, hmmm opens up a heap of legal issues , i think youll be right champ , but as this site promotes safety so be safe n cover up , be polite an if that dont work tell her your name is coco :bum:

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
You'll be allright matey! Since YOU are worried catching somethin' coz u clean AND SHE is worried about her clients not wearing condom, thats mean SHE is clean, so what the hack.....like joe12155 said....maybe many many bambinos along the way. These working girls, I reckon they are 'cleaner' that your girlfriend (they do 'hop' around)

Not sure of the logic here....if one guys condom broke chances are dozens of guys also broke so the lady has effectively had unprotected sex with many, many men.

MikeB

Legend Member

svengali

Foundation Member
Braces and a belt, people. Accidents do happen and condoms are not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy, especially in the hands of fumbling teenagers. That is why it is best to stick with high end professional girls for your fun times.

Firstly, she will know what she is doing which reduces the risks of things going sideways and secondly, if things do go wrong you can be pretty sure she is clean and you won't catch anything you don't want from her.

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
I've met many WLs over the years and it's a very rare thing for condoms to break.

From my personal experience I have had several condoms break...different brands and using different lube. I would easily have a one-third condom failure rate just assume that is the national average. No one likes a bragger but it could be size related.

Spike

Gold Member
From my personal experience I have had several condoms break...different brands and using different lube. I would easily have a one-third condom failure rate just assume that is the national average. No one likes a bragger but it could be size related.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a bragger , but I have had a lot break so I started off using a length of bicycle tube , I used to cut them in lengths of just under 12" , tie one end off and use a rubber band to hold it on , they are a bit tight so now I use motor bike tubes..:D:D:D

Plumage

Diamond Member
I would easily have a one-third condom failure rate just assume that is the national average.

There is some evidence that condoms break about 3% of the time and slip off about another 3.5% of the time. When relying on their memories, men tend to over-estimate the breakages (but not the times they slip off). Mishaps are more common for gay men, so maybe anal sex is more likely to cause a mishap, but I'm just guessing about that. I am basing all that on this (which was published in 1993 and may be out of date): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8476971

Alfred

Diamond Member
I used to use tractor tubes but just too tight...:)

I find it's not the tubes but tyres themselves that are best because of that nice ribbed effect - they counteract floppiness. Just need a sharp knife or router to cut out a section of tyre for a tight fit, preferably not while tyre is attached to dick

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
If a condom broke on my shift I would advise the working lady washed/showered away all trace of semen, then insert lemon wedge (the high acidity of the lemon creates a non conducive environment for semen/bacteria/virus to survive!) . Then go see doctor for relevant testing and morning after pill. I guess you could squeeze lemon juice into you hands and give your penis a rub- it would have a similar effect. ( This practice is done in Laos ) The lemon wedge is inserted as a form of basic contraception in this very poor country where medicines/condoms/lube are expensive or unavailable.

Rossam

Bronze Member
If a condom broke on my shift I would advise the working lady washed/showered away all trace of semen, then insert lemon wedge (the high acidity of the lemon creates a non conducive environment for semen/bacteria/virus to survive!) . Then go see doctor for relevant testing and morning after pill. I guess you could squeeze lemon juice into you hands and give your penis a rub- it would have a similar effect. ( This practice is done in Laos ) The lemon wedge is inserted as a form of basic contraception in this very poor country where medicines/condoms/lube are expensive or unavailable.
You get a Corona with that also?