• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Coco at Emily's Auckland NZ

M

mmmcocky

Hi everyone just want to advise just how good this little fire cracker is!!!
I was in Auckland recently for the Australia V Ireland Rugby game. After the match which sadly Australia lost. (we played badly)
I wanted to get with a hot little Asian, I do so like them! I found a brothel called Emily's in Auckland (it seemed most of the girls there were Asian) and chose this cute woman called Coco.

MMMMmmm she was sooooo damn awesome, hot little body, killer kisser. We had a hot shower together where she paid attention to my cock and ass. And then we moved onto the huge bed in the room.
Ohhhh she had such a way when sucking my cock, dunno how she did it but she was doing something with her tongue and throat at the same time she sucked me.
She licked and kissed me all over and moved in on my ass she licked and sucked it. I have never had this done it was sooo sooooo good.
She sprayed my ass with some stuff first, antibacterial I am guessing, which is understandable.

I was on my tummy and she got me to lift my ass up I was on my knees while my arms were lying on the bed she spread my legs and then she just smashed my ass with her mouth and tongue and jerked my cock at the same time. Sooooo fucking awesome!!!!
After enjoying this for some time, I then turned over and I sucked and licked her and and she sucked me more till I came in her mouth. Soon after I came she attacked my ass again till BAM I got sooo hard so quick we then fucked (safe sex) for a long time till I blew again. The best time I have had with a WL!!

I hope her orgasms with me were real! I wanted to bring her back with me to Brisbane LOL.

If you're planning a trip across the ditch do yourself a favour and go see her
She is fantastic
Cheers
Cocky

M

mmmcocky

Hi Maryanne, thank you and darlin'...MMMmm you are still the best!
Cheers