cocksucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

avidmx

Well, from some of the ones I've experienced, not all of them know what they are doing. lol

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I think it is abit of a fine art to get a great B/J, definately don't get into it when a woman trys to give you head at 100mph.

To be honest not very many woman have actually made me cum by giving head, Though its good when you can stick your cock right down there throat and hold there nose, that's when a woman can give good head.
That has been very rare but one lady cums to mind and she still working. na not telling

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I think maybe a girl should actually answer this thread :p

I think it does come naturally, however like all skills, there is always ways to improve and alter tecnique. All guys like something different when they get a b/j, some like it hard and fast, some like to be caressed and taken slowly, granted - most like deep throat! lol.
I have always had compliments about my b/js. I think the key is start off slowly and just keep your eyes up and watch and listen to a guys response! All else fails, ask them how they like it!

T

TemptMe

Hmmm naturally...well we are all born with primitive reflexes such as the sucking and rooting reflexes however they do not all remain with us for life...so it's the old saying of practice makes perfect. From personal experience I was not one for enjoying giving head however things have changed and now I love satisfying my man with an awesome head job. Practice, technique, enjoyment, enthusiasm and knowing how much your partner is enjoying it leads to a result of a good head job IMO(well hubbies really)....lol

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes a head job is the best all day sucker once can ever have. And the lollypop will enjoy the personal attention.
:walk:

Status
Not open for further replies.