• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
Has anyone else had their Christina piercing done?
What was your experience with this and healing?
How do you go with having sex??

Bonnie xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Dallas

Legend Member
Please explain? This is a new term to me.

I've never seen a girl with it done though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_piercing

A Christina piercing, also known as a Venus piercing, is a female genital piercing. It is located where the outer labia meet, below the pubic mound.[1] The Christina piercing is a surface piercing; it has a high rejection rate, and is not possible for all women due to anatomical variation. The piercing does not facilitate sexual stimulation and can be found uncomfortable when pressure is applied.[2] It is usually pierced with either a custom madecircular barbell or surface bar to reduce the risk of rejection. If the recipient's anatomy allows for it, a captive bead ring can be worn after the piercing has fully healed.

Like most surface piercings, the Christina piercing is of contemporary origin. The first known Christina piercing was performed in the 1990s. As is common practice in the piercing industry, it was named after the first recipient of the piercing, a woman named Christina. It is also occasionally referred to by the less commonly used term "Venus", in reference to its placement at the mons Venus.

The piercing usually heals in 3 to 4 months, but as a surface piercing, it can lead to complications during the healing phase. Further difficulties develop due to the relatively long piercing canal and constant movement and friction. In addition to being susceptible to infection, the Christina piercing may also wash out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
I had mine done 10 weeks ago and i absolutely love it, however its in a tricky spot where i am constantly concerned about it during sex.

Dallas

Legend Member
I had mine done 10 weeks ago and i absolutely love it, however its in a tricky spot where i am constantly concerned about it during sex.

What do you like most about it Bonnie? Also, any tips or advice for clients who are with a lady that has one?

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
It looks super cute! It's unique and adds a little glam to my flower :)
Best to let her get ontop to avoid bumping it but if it is healed you shouldnt have any issues :p:p:p:p

xx Bonnie

Dallas

Legend Member
Glam to your flower and super cute... I like it!! :) Great thread and comment, thanks for the info! Makes me wanna go Christina hunting how :p

scavenger

Gold Member
I've never seen a girl with it done though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_piercing

A Christina piercing, also known as a Venus piercing, is a female genital piercing. It is located where the outer labia meet, below the pubic mound.[1] The Christina piercing is a surface piercing; it has a high rejection rate, and is not possible for all women due to anatomical variation. The piercing does not facilitate sexual stimulation and can be found uncomfortable when pressure is applied.[2] It is usually pierced with either a custom madecircular barbell or surface bar to reduce the risk of rejection. If the recipient's anatomy allows for it, a captive bead ring can be worn after the piercing has fully healed.

Like most surface piercings, the Christina piercing is of contemporary origin. The first known Christina piercing was performed in the 1990s. As is common practice in the piercing industry, it was named after the first recipient of the piercing, a woman named Christina. It is also occasionally referred to by the less commonly used term "Venus", in reference to its placement at the mons Venus.

The piercing usually heals in 3 to 4 months, but as a surface piercing, it can lead to complications during the healing phase. Further difficulties develop due to the relatively long piercing canal and constant movement and friction. In addition to being susceptible to infection, the Christina piercing may also wash out.
I am very much a fan of the "anatomical variations" of women !

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
I read of one girl having 2 piercings in her VCH..... this amazes me ..... as if you wouldn't be scared enough to tear one, but both? hahahaha

Xx Bonnie

Polly Lee

Polly đź’–đź’–đź’–
Legend Member
Pain that pierces the lips. Another frequently pierced region that is quite sensitive is the nipple.:kiss: