Choosing a good Pinot noir

P

PREureka

Isn’t always that easy! It’s true you know. Greg Fred and the famous Edwaaard, sensed, it can all be a little inappropriate at times. But that’s the advantage of being a good artiste. You, can never see the line between fantasy and reality. I on the other hand, have an invaluable tool for picking your, taste. So what is, the secret to choosing a good Pinot noir?

Keep it simple, and it’ll be grand.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

M

Mary Anne PA

Just go for anything from Central Ontargo NZ, the best!!!

No I'm not a Kiwi...

P

PREureka

I understand your point HB. There are no dirty deeds, about it. Sam is simply, irresistible. If he and I play the piano, for long enough, we could be perfect strangers, in the cinema of unease. I wonder what Merlin, would say about that?

F

flasharry

Isn’t always that easy! It’s true you know. Greg Fred and the famous Edwaaard, sensed, it can all be a little inappropriate at times. But that’s the advantage of being a good artiste. You, can never see the line between fantasy and reality. I on the other hand, have an invaluable tool for picking your, taste. So what is, the secret to choosing a good Pinot noir?

Keep it simple, and it’ll be grand.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
i doubt you would get a really good pinot noir this side of the border if u can get one i would highly recomend a peter lehman's

L

lillian.tan

Have you tried Gamay? A type of red that's lighter than Pinot?

inquisitive

Inquisitive
Silver Member
Not only is Alexandra a beautiful and sexy lady but she also has excellent taste in wine. Picardy Wines in Pberton has an great Pinot. Try their Reserve Pinot for an even better drop.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Oyster Bay Pinots are alaways a good bet.

Especially when sharing the bottle with someone special :)

Shirazamatazz

Silver Member
Victoria's Mornington Peninsula does a great Pinot. Try Dromana Estate Pinot's too. Picardy also a great choice too! NZ Pinot's always a safe bet. Tassie does some nice one's too. A good Pinot will mainly come from a cooler climate.....

S

Saige

2008 Salitage Pinot Noir from my fav winery in Pemberton. Just divine!!!

Salitage Point is Run by John and Jenny Horgan they have been in the business (starting in Margs) for over 30 years... Pemberton would not be Pemberton without them....Great Accom too!!!

I prefer to support our WA wines but yes the NZ wines are very good!

P

Professor

Can't but not add to this given that i have only recently (1 year) been converted to PN from the West.

Try the Howard Park. Expensive ($50ish) but sooooo much worth it.

Like their Cab Sav - top quality and worth every cent.