• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Happy New Year everyone , hope all your wishes come true this year ❤ After the New Year celebrations it is time to relax . Let me spoil & help you unwind in our beautiful surroundings . The rooms have a spa baths so you can sit back & relax after a game of pool & class of champagne or a cold beer if you prefer. Hope to meet you soon . xx

6pm till 4am Langtrees VIP Lounge

🍷💋👠👠💞💜🧡💛💚
1577954796002.jpeg FB27CDC2-5843-47CB-9D12-AB198F293907.jpeg 52FB3CA2-C447-4A17-BE52-DCF2E0073F16.jpeg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So stunning Katrina - Love them!!

After meeting this lady in a public setting not long ago, the pictures she has on here and on Langtrees site, do not do her justice, if she were to get some professional ones done she would clean up, seeing her in a pair of heels, nice fitted jeans and a red tank top she looked stunning and seeing her dressed like that would make any red blooded male want to spend a few hours with her, but the images on here and LT's don't do her justice she is kinda letting her natural beauty and femininity down with them, this is constructive criticism ONLY as seeing Katrina in a public setting she is one stunning lady. Please see that in that respect @Katrina Kiss .

C

Crimson Idol No More

After meeting this lady in a public setting not long ago, the pictures she has on here and on Langtrees site, do not do her justice, if she were to get some professional ones done she would clean up, seeing her in a pair of heels, nice fitted jeans and a red tank top she looked stunning and seeing her dressed like that would make any red blooded male want to spend a few hours with her, but the images on here and LT's don't do her justice she is kinda letting her natural beauty and femininity down with them, this is constructive criticism ONLY as seeing Katrina in a public setting she is one stunning lady. Please see that in that respect @Katrina Kiss .
And I'm betting that's 6 & 1/2 of the most meaningless, mundane & mind numbingly boring minutes of Katrina's life she ain't never gonna get back! 😴💤💤💤

C

Crimson Idol No More

Wow mate you're the best!
No doubt you bought a working girl a beer & bored her to tears with ur special blend of bullshit & coma inducing rhetoric for a few minutes before she took off in search of electric shock therapy to try & wake herself up 🤣 Congratulations mate you oughta be as proud as punch of yourself! 🤣😴💤

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Wow mate you're the best!
No doubt you bought a working girl a beer & bored her to tears with ur special blend of bullshit & coma inducing rhetoric for a few minutes before she took off in search of electric shock therapy to try & wake herself up 🤣 Congratulations mate you oughta be as proud of punch of yourself! 🤣😴💤

That was not my question... needed a laugh today..

C

Crimson Idol No More

That was not my question... needed a laugh today..
You would be absolutely amazed, stunned even & laughing on the other side of your face if you knew even half of what I get up to however, much unlike yourself I am not one to brag nor big note myself.
I am much like BHP - The quiet achiever.
A very wise man once said...
He who brags loudly,
usually has very little to brag about. 😩

Phoebe

Legend Member
You would be absolutely amazed, stunned even & laughing on the other side of your face if you knew even half of what I get up to however; much unlike yourself I am not one to brag nor big note myself.
A very wise man once said...
He who brags loudly,
usually has very little to brag about.

Nice... I never brag..

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Happy New Year everyone , hope all your wishes come true this year ❤ After the New Year celebrations it is time to relax . Let me spoil & help you unwind in our beautiful surroundings . The rooms have a spa baths so you can sit back & relax after a game of pool & class of champagne or a cold beer if you prefer. Hope to meet you soon . xx

6pm till 4am Langtrees VIP Lounge

🍷💋👠👠💞💜🧡💛💚
View attachment 83256 View attachment 83257 View attachment 83260
Love love , stunning x