• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

ProfD

Gold Member
article-2372492-1AF0C050000005DC-520_634x423.jpg

So an Artist, Accountant and an Engineer were asked which they prefer: a Wife or Mistress?

The Accountant relied, "I'd like a Wife, so the future is secure, our superannuation can be planed with certainty and life is predictable.

The Artist disagreed [French accent], " Life is much more passionate, stimulating, enjoyable with a Mistress. I create much better when the juices are flowing!"

The engineer thought about it for a minute and then declared that he'd like one of each.

"Not because of what you are thinking, but because if I had a Wife and a Mistress, they'd both think I was at the other's house, and I could get into the lab and get some work done!"

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
What Is The Difference Between An Emotional Affair And A Physical Affair?

Love to hear your opinion

Ms Sue

The Science of Touch and Emotion
Link is broken,so has been taken down

A must.......

Last edited by a moderator:

cammando755

Silver Member
I'm curious too, as when a Wl sees a regular client, on a regular basis, and enjoys seeing him, does that then make it a physical affair too?
Even though money has changed hands, and it's work, they are still enjoying the time spent together.
Where does this sit in regards to the Wl, who is in a relationship?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I'm curious too, as when a Wl sees a regular client, on a regular basis, and enjoys seeing him, does that then make it a physical affair too?
Even though money has changed hands, and it's work, they are still enjoying the time spent together.
Where does this sit in regards to the Wl, who is in a relationship?

This is a very interesting post and quiet thought provoking. Most of the work I do is regular customers with a small percent new men. Some of my regulars I have been seeing for years. I have a partner and very open about that and to be honest in my own private life have little sex due to variety of reason. He was once a client and I often joke I'm more fun as a WL.

With regulars you do build an emotional and physical relationship in some form but the main thing that comes to mind is would you be involved with them if it was not work and for me no. Work is work yes I love it enjoy it but apart from being a WL I have no interest in any other men apart from my partner.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have been always been the affair, and knew that I was only ever going to be that "The Affair" that is it.... end of story when the person doing the cheating wanted to see me, they sent me a call or a sms and said come over or I shall meet you here at 7pm etc etc, and that was it , hook up have sex.fun. etc etc, then leave, and I know all the inns and outs of affairs, and how the person doing the cheating has to think, I have been with them and the partner has called and lies that flow are amazing, really its amazing what humans can do when pushed and have to save homes, families etc etc, when playing behind someones back, but I have always been the affair, I think for some years that's where most of my sex came from........ and to this day those secrets are with me........

Reactions: Buk

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
Cheating……I’ve experienced this, this is cheating. When your at work your partner is considered the local bike and everyone knows this between Surfers Paradise and Burleigh Heads but you. You have suspicions but you have no proof. You get these sick feelings in your stomach. You still have no proof. You know somethings happening and you don’t want to confront because you wanted something from the relationship. Until alas…you come home from work and are keen to go down on your partner….you are covered in juice…all of a sudden with her vagina muscles she pushes a load of mens jizz into your mouth…..alas ….you finally have proof!!!! It was the sickest and most angriest feeling I have ever had. To be treated with such disrespect and honestly like dogshit. I nearly went to jail but I got out of there as soon as I could. Her words were “Do you know how long I’ve been saving that” I would never come inside as I feared of having an accidental child. This memory is hard to live with. But I hold every opportunity as a new beginning.I believe I’ve had the worst