Changing from client to partner

S

SilverSurfer44

Im sure lots of clients have transitioned to partner. LOVE has struck hearts ๐Ÿ’• and a life of unity and marriage occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
My favourite song at the moment is Kenny Rogers , The Gambler . Have you heard it before? I like it I feel like Kennyโ€™s singing to the one I use to now. Phoebe you have a funny sense of humour you should be a comedian

Yes I have I like Kenny... The Gambler, Islands in the stream with Dolly Parton great songs, country music is awesome. :)

The Gambler movie with Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster is wonderful love that one, :)

I have been told I have a dark sense of humor.. but hey if people laugh then I am as happy as ....

Tina M

Independent WL , privates available inbox me ๐Ÿ˜‰
Legend Member
Yes I have I like Kenny... The Gambler, Islands in the stream with Dolly Parton great songs, country music is awesome. :)

The Gambler movie with Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster is wonderful love that one, :)

I have been told I have a dark sense of humor.. but hey if people laugh then I am as happy as ....
You have a good taste in music, it good to have a good sense of humour. You seem to like making people laugh and it clearly makes you happy. Why donโ€™t you do stand up comedy since you enjoy making people laugh which makes you happy .

Phoebe

Legend Member
You have a good taste in music, it good to have a good sense of humour. You seem to like making people laugh and it clearly makes you happy. Why donโ€™t you do stand up comedy since you enjoy making people laugh which makes you happy .

I have a thing if I can make a female smile and laugh daily then I am a happy Kamper.. I would have to have an all female audience though.. Maybe I come into LT's and do stand up there.. then all I can be pelted with is high heels and lingerie... ;). <---if I tank!

Tina M

Legend Member
If your thing is to make females laugh and smile on a daily basis you must enjoy your female company. I like females to so i can appreciate that . Langtrees is an amazing place for people to cum and enjoy the company of the ladies that work there. You should gum in and book me Iโ€™ll listen to your stand up comedy I appreciate a good sense of humour . Iโ€™ll wear high heels and lingerie during your act๐Ÿ˜‰ I would love a bunch of ladies in there high heels and lingerie as long as I can help them take it off . Whilst I get them off and enjoy each otherโ€™s beautiful female bodies . ๐Ÿ˜

Mr Grey

Gold Member
I have met several clients I could imagine dating and I feel the genuine connection BUT i am so new to this and I really enjoy it (and the money!) So I'm not ready to give it up yet and I can imagine it would be tricky still working 'so babe was it a busy day?' I dunno I just couldn't do it and be in a relationship!

I imagine many many men would daydream about a genuine connection with you Amelia. X

Last edited:

Mr Grey

Gold Member
Once upon a time I went for a simple punt but was blindsided by the amazingly intense sex that we both enjoyed.

what followed was 6 months of me dating a horrible addict who used me for everything I had. We fought a lot but my only beef with her job was when she did unprotected sex and blowjobs (which was a lot). So make sure you set rules and you both abide by them. That way, itโ€™s just a job

Last edited:

Paco

Gold Member
I have a thing if I can make a female smile and laugh daily then I am a happy Kamper.. I would have to have an all female audience though.. Maybe I come into LT's and do stand up there.. then all I can be pelted with is high heels and lingerie... ;). <---if I tank!
Phoebe, I try to do stand up at Langs, but mostly flop ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... but you already that ! ๐Ÿค”

Phoebe

Legend Member
If your thing is to make females laugh and smile on a daily basis you must enjoy your female company. I like females to so i can appreciate that . Langtrees is an amazing place for people to cum and enjoy the company of the ladies that work there. You should gum in and book me Iโ€™ll listen to your stand up comedy I appreciate a good sense of humour . Iโ€™ll wear high heels and lingerie during your act๐Ÿ˜‰ I would love a bunch of ladies in there high heels and lingerie as long as I can help them take it off . Whilst I get them off and enjoy each otherโ€™s beautiful female bodies . ๐Ÿ˜

I just climaxed 5 times reading that... :). you could start off in a nice dress and so could the other ladies every time I make you laugh you lose and item of clothing, if I can't make you laugh I lose one ... Hmmm

Last edited:

Tina M

Legend Member

Paco

Gold Member
Talking in riddles?
As in ' My dick tries to stand up, but fails ! 'cos it doesn't work too well on account of a growth in my brain.
' Phoebe knows this ' is just because we sledge each other all the time!

Tina M

Legend Member
Did you want to be pelted with high heels and lingerie ? OR did you want me to be pelted? ๐Ÿค”

Tina M

Legend Member
As in ' My dick tries to stand up, but fails ! 'cos it doesn't work too well on account of a growth in my brain.
' Phoebe knows this ' is just because we sledge each other all the time!
No I mean you write in riddles

Tina M

Legend Member
Oh Phoebe and I use double meanings all the time! Try to outsmart each other , that's all.
oh i think you use "double meanings" as you state it to take the piss and just be smart arses to curtain people on the here . if you have something to say , then say it to there face not behind a key board and avators to hide behind. thats all .....,,,