• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Candy at TBC

Sketcher

Diamond Member
She was at U Natural Applecross on Wednesday. Changed her working name to Gina.

Haven’t seen her for awhile...

Snowy

Legend Member
She can be a YMMV the experience.
Spot on there Sketcher saw the lovely Candy at TBC just before my operation, sadly she doesn't do everything anymore, just typical of my bad luck, still had a lot of fun with her & I do like her but as the saying goes YMMV, maybe it was just me.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
On a Wednesday at U Natural Vanessa did suggest a threesome with her other tattooed friend which I can only assume was Candy/Gina. I declined.

Candy has mentioned that FS is too tiring for her these days, so if it’s later in the day, she maybe more restricted in what she offers up.

kendo

Legend Member
On a Wednesday at U Natural Vanessa did suggest a threesome with her other tattooed friend which I can only assume was Candy/Gina. I declined.

Candy has mentioned that FS is too tiring for her these days, so if it’s later in the day, she maybe more restricted in what she offers up.
Jeez, One of my long term fantasies has been to get those two together! Doesnt matter if Candy is only supporting role she's still awesome.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Give U Natural a call/text and ask for a 4 hand booking with that duo. I think Vanessa doesn’t mind other ladies, maybe she has a Candy fantasy too lol

Snowy

Legend Member
Give U Natural a call/text and ask for a 4 hand booking with that duo. I think Vanessa doesn’t mind other ladies, maybe she has a Candy fantasy too lol
I only saw Candy a few times but that was my fault for rolling up without a booking, so a few times when I did see her it was that time of the month, the last time I saw her she said her doctor told her that if she wanted to have kids later on in life that she had to cut out fs, just my luck I thought but I still enjoyed her company.

smarquin

Diamond Member
I only saw Candy a few times but that was my fault for rolling up without a booking, so a few times when I did see her it was that time of the month, the last time I saw her she said her doctor told her that if she wanted to have kids later on in life that she had to cut out fs, just my luck I thought but I still enjoyed her company.
That's interesting .. too much sex will effect trying to have kids in the future ?

Snowy

Legend Member
That's interesting .. too much sex will effect trying to have kids in the future ?
Well that's what she told me, she said that she was getting really sore when doing fs so that's when she went to see her doctor.

D

Deleted member 49173

is her Dr also her mother ?? LOL
it'll be interesting later on when/if she actually does want to get pregnant .. and she remembers her dear old dottery Dr telling her " you have to stop fucking if you want o have kids" .. HAHA

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Well she has been in the industry for awhile now, so these problems occur, infection, trauma etc.

Saving herself for future husband :)

Snowy

Legend Member
is her Dr also her mother ?? LOL
it'll be interesting later on when/if she actually does want to get pregnant .. and she remembers her dear old dottery Dr telling her " you have to stop f**king if you want o have kids" .. HAHA
Maybe as I said before, it could have been that she just didn't want to do it with me, or that she was getting sore down there from too many customers just wanting fs from her & nothing else, good luck to her anyway, enjoyed her company & does a great ''Spanish''.

nathan83848586

Silver Member
Maybe as I said before, it could have been that she just didn't want to do it with me, or that she was getting sore down there from too many customers just wanting fs from her & nothing else, good luck to her anyway, enjoyed her company & does a great ''Spanish''.
SO where

Vanessa is at New U Massage on Saturdays (Inglewood) and does "4 handed" massages with a Thai girl Bella (who is a lot of fun in my experience!). Minimal tattoos on Bella though.

Went to see Candy today but she had the flu and left before I arrived. When you can get her its worth it. A bit YMMV but look after her and she will look after you.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
SO where

Vanessa is at New U Massage on Saturdays (Inglewood) and does "4 handed" massages with a Thai girl Bella (who is a lot of fun in my experience!). Minimal tattoos on Bella though.

Went to see Candy today but she had the flu and left before I arrived. When you can get her its worth it. A bit YMMV but look after her and she will look after you.

Both Bella and Candy were full service girls I use to see before they turned to massage which they found easier for earnings.
Sometimes I prefer how things use to be. Chose other options than seeing them in the AMP environment, where it was more money paid for less of what I wanted in this situation. Yes YMMV but also the type of experience sort after by the client.

Kenny

Diamond Member
There is a Candy on Hany's list of girls on their webpage, is that the same girl?