• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Candy at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Finally got to see Candy at TBC this afternoon, what a Beautiful looking young woman she is.
So I spent the next hour with her which was delightful, probably should have booked Candy for 2 hours as time just seems to go by so quickly.
She knows how to massage you just right as do many of the ladies at TBC.
Candy is from China, has a real sexy body, plenty of tats, & is Beautiful, also a very nice person with a great attitude, her service is excellent.

MikeB

Legend Member
I've seen her a few times pre TBC days, and have told her about the phone thing.
At one stage she was texting with one hand whilst massaging me with the other.
She kept at it, so I got up, put my clothes on and left.
Same here, on the flip came the whisper in the ear, I just said no thanks your phone play just lost you a pay day and left.

Pity as she can be fun when her mind, a very horny one, is on the task to hand.....

Snowy

Legend Member
Same here, on the flip came the whisper in the ear, I just said no thanks your phone play just lost you a pay day and left.

Pity as she can be fun when her mind, a very horny one, is on the task to hand.....
Sorry to hear that happened to you, I have had that happen at other Parlors in the past but I don't lay there, I get up , get dressed & demand a full refund then I leave, & yes I get the refund.

RustyShack69

Gold Member
I saw her at Main Street and really enjoyed her body slide. Cracking body, cute girl. She gave me 100% of her attention and didn't seem to mind when I nearly took out her eye with a particularly powerful release. Need to find time to go back and see her

sparky

Legend Member
I saw her at Main Street and really enjoyed her body slide. Cracking body, cute girl. She gave me 100% of her attention and didn't seem to mind when I nearly took out her eye with a particularly powerful release. Need to find time to go back and see her

Same I have seen Candy a few times at Main st and TBC and never had a bad visit
Always had 100% attention so someone must have said something to her
I must see her again too but have been distracted by another tatooed beauty lately

mateS

Silver Member
Same I have seen Candy a few times at Main st and TBC and never had a bad visit
Always had 100% attention so someone must have said something to her
I must see her again too but have been distracted by another tatooed beauty lately

Details? If you are ok to share!

sparky

Legend Member
Ultimate 4 hands -Vanessa and Candy. Please organise their rosters! :)

I was never into tattooed girls until I met these two
I have been thinking the same thing if the rosters align it would be well worth the money

Rusty

Gold Member
Saw her Wednesday
Don’t really rate her
I think she’s put o no some pre Christmas pudding

Rusty

Gold Member
body not that good
a little bit to polite i like em a bit more up beat i suppose might be the word
i would give her a 6
i just expected some wow but never got it
been with other girls that are in my opinion much better in many ways

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I have found in recent times, most of the girls have put on weight, not just weight, but in the belly area.
I have moved on and try to find new regulars.
I have also found that once they have seen you a few times, they take the booking for granted...eg one hand massage whilst answering a text message with the other. Not happy in some way but ok I am on the hunt again.

sircurious

Legend Member
I have found in recent times, most of the girls have put on weight, not just weight, but in the belly area.
I have also found that once they have seen you a few times, they take the booking for granted...eg one hand massage whilst answering a text message with the other. Not happy in some way but ok I am on the hunt again.
And they have obviously cottoned on that while the International borders remain closed they have got it good here, as any ladies that come from over east now that the state borders are open won't be working in an AMP, they will be the higher class WL's.

jtb90

JT
Gold Member
I though she'd toned up a bit from a couple months ago. so said this to her. she said she'd been working out a bit. She later asked 'did her bum look bigger?' For a split second I was about to say no, as you do out of instinct, then realised shes trying to get a bigger boutie not smaller. ymmv

Rusty

Gold Member
Exactly

Rusty

Gold Member
There after the Wallet and when they think they got it they go of the boil
Better early on when their chasing the wallet

Rusty

Gold Member
I am talking about a different Candy
Not TBC Candy
I’m getting my Candy’s mixed up.
Sorry Candy
A bit rude of me regardless I admit
Candy TBC sorry it’s not about you