• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member

Last edited by a moderator:

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
I've been at Langtrees VIP Canberra for almost 6 months this coming December
& I'm interested in hearing some reviews / feedback / constructive criticism / funny encounters / etc ! ;)
Whether you've had interactions with me behind the desk, on the floor, or in the rooms.. I'd love to hear more :joyful:

IMG_3784.jpg

:happy: Curious grins ~

Candice Cameron
WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
It’s been around 4 months since I started using the forum/social media (twitter, instagram); and for someone who has been anti-social media for years, I took this as a challenge to jump onto the bandwagon. Now I want every lady/reception who is using the forum and social media links (active or not) to comment below to make a list.

F72A0636-5D48-425D-9AAC-C84BC001753E.jpeg

One thing I hate about meeting new girls and getting to know them is when we go our separate ways... I mean “good time, not a long time,” I guess? But it feels good to still have that connection, or even a future reference..

6659C35B-5054-4982-AD32-AF398AD57CF9.jpeg

:happy: All smiles~