• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Camming. Have you done it?/ Would you do it?

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
Have you done it Mistress Betty?

I would do some massage video streams with cammers.

I've done online content before. But I was struggling to make that much income off it.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
There are many camming sites, world wide the largest would have to be MFC, which is a American company. Now MFC works with the "SEXPO" group which do events in every major city in Australia, America and Canada and I assume they are trying to expand into Europe which has many sex-type events in numerous countries. Now MFC is not the most popular SITE but it certainly is one of the largest.
In general, if you are a popular model you can make tremendous amounts of money, the more the model generates money the more MFC makes.
Do all cam models make money? the answer is NO.
But if you are a hard working model, you will generate some form of income, selling pic+vids+social media+live broadcast.
Camming SITES are here and there number is expanding they are generating Hugh amounts of money and some very popular models make large amounts of money.

MistressBetty

Legend Member

MistressBetty

Legend Member

MistressBetty

Legend Member

MistressBetty

Legend Member