• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bobalong

Gold Member
All quiet on the reviews lately...
I agree I posted a couple of reviews on a new girl Vivi at DCM and wondered if anyone else has seen her for no replies, I know I enjoyed the massage and a great finish and she is a nice girl very friendly. Some of the others here say they are not satisfied with what they get for their money and Vivi is well worth a try. Their is another new girl there also Jenny I have not tried her maybe someone can advise me what she is like thanks guys

Address: 3/39 Knuckey St, Darwin City NT 0800

Hours:
Open 24 hours
4.jpg

Phone: 0474 182 868

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobalong

Gold Member
serenity Coolalinga and it was crap not DCM
Turt mate you seem a bit dissatisfied with what has been happening lately well mate I will give you some advice Go to the new parlor Butterfly but if poss ring first and make sure Carmen and Ada are working especially Ada.Carmen will do the massage she is good and very pretty young asian girl and Ada will come in after the massage and do the rest and is also very pretty young asian and very willing. this should cost you no more than $150 and you will get good value for your money. My only advice is make sure Ada is working. Happy punting mate

Ollie

Bronze Member
Hey Bobalong, have not tried Butterfly yet. What are Ada's uhm dimensions? Always good if you aren't going in completely blind like most times. thanks

Bobalong

Gold Member
Hey Bobalong, have not tried Butterfly yet. What are Ada's uhm dimensions? Always good if you aren't going in completely blind like most times. thanks
Hi Ollie Ada is a very pretty girl from Hong Kong and very willing to please her clients. I was lucky walked in off street to give them a try massaged by Carmen great massage very pretty no extras thats when Ada took over both of them very good at their job. All I can say ring first if she asks tell her the truth a mate told you she was good and worth seeing. Well worth the dollars and your time happy punting.

O

OggMonster

Tried my luck walking into Butterfly the other day. I asked for a one hour massage and ended up getting Carmen. I don't normally ask for a name, but because I'd read about Carmen and Ada on here, I thought I would. She gives a pretty decent massage. Much better than some of the average ones I've had in other places. I always get nervous asking for extras, but I didn't have to. About half way through, she asked me if I wanted extras and when I said yes, she said she'd get the other girl to come in when she was finished. When the other came in, I asked her name and she said Ada. She looks young but she's cute (small boobs though). She also starts with a massages with a few teases to get you in the mood which I like. I was sick of other places just saying "you turn over now" and they start rubbing. I like to be teased first! Ada gives pretty good CBJ and the sex was better than I've had at any place (from memory).

All in all, I will definitely be going back!!

Bobalong

Gold Member
Tried my luck walking into Butterfly the other day. I asked for a one hour massage and ended up getting Carmen. I don't normally ask for a name, but because I'd read about Carmen and Ada on here, I thought I would. She gives a pretty decent massage. Much better than some of the average ones I've had in other places. I always get nervous asking for extras, but I didn't have to. About half way through, she asked me if I wanted extras and when I said yes, she said she'd get the other girl to come in when she was finished. When the other came in, I asked her name and she said Ada. She looks young but she's cute (small boobs though). She also starts with a massages with a few teases to get you in the mood which I like. I was sick of other places just saying "you turn over now" and they start rubbing. I like to be teased first! Ada gives pretty good CBJ and the sex was better than I've had at any place (from memory).

Bobalong

Gold Member

yes oggMonster have been there twice same girls both times Carmen and Ada and cant wait to go again Ada is just so willing to satisfy her clients it is great I can honestly say it is the best value for money I have had for ages the best in Darwin by far--I am going back as we all know nothing this good lasts forever,but at least we know we have been part of it -- happy punting

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Butterfly is almost on the corner of Cavanaugh and knucky street entrance is a single frosted door on Cavanaugh street, in case you need them.

P

PerthMan77

What is it? And where? Is it a shop or a private lady? Not giving us much to go on...

O

OggMonster

I went to Butterfly for the second time the other day. I was going to try my luck with Lucy at Pinnacles but they were closed. Went in to Butterfly and asked for an hour. The woman behind the desk asked if I'd been there before. I said yes, so she asked if I wanted just a massage or extras. I said extras so she made a phone call to someone. I want in the room, got undressed and waited for a few minutes. A woman walked in who was decent looking but not stunning and said we'd do "extras" first and then another woman would come in for massage. Her name was Yumi (not sure how to spell it) and they extras were average. She told me to lay on my back and rubbed my legs and dick/balls until I got hard and then gave an average CBJ. After a minute or two, she said "we fuck now?" so I stood up and fucked her for a bit. It was average (she wasn't even trying to show interest) and she freaked when I tried to kiss/suck her tits. After a few minutes, I asked her to finish me off with a HJ which she did. It wasn't too bad, but she wasn't enjoying it. She wiped me up and then said another woman would be in to give me the massage. I waited for 3 or 4 minutes and the same woman walked back in and told me nobody else was available. It was the worst massage I had ever had. No oil at all and all she did was press against me a bit at a time. I was getting close to telling her that I had enough and wanted to leave but she stopped anyway. I don't know how long I was in there for (paid for one hour) but I doubt it was more than 45 minutes. I don't know if I'll ever go back again now!

Bobalong

Gold Member
I went to Butterfly for the second time the other day. I was going to try my luck with Lucy at Pinnacles but they were closed. Went in to Butterfly and asked for an hour. The woman behind the desk asked if I'd been there before. I said yes, so she asked if I wanted just a massage or extras. I said extras so she made a phone call to someone. I want in the room, got undressed and waited for a few minutes. A woman walked in who was decent looking but not stunning and said we'd do "extras" first and then another woman would come in for massage. Her name was Yumi (not sure how to spell it) and they extras were average. She told me to lay on my back and rubbed my legs and dick/balls until I got hard and then gave an average CBJ. After a minute or two, she said "we f**k now?" so I stood up and fucked her for a bit. It was average (she wasn't even trying to show interest) and she freaked when I tried to kiss/suck her tits. After a few minutes, I asked her to finish me off with a HJ which she did. It wasn't too bad, but she wasn't enjoying it. She wiped me up and then said another woman would be in to give me the massage. I waited for 3 or 4 minutes and the same woman walked back in and told me nobody else was available. It was the worst massage I had ever had. No oil at all and all she did was press against me a bit at a time. I was getting close to telling her that I had enough and wanted to leave but she stopped anyway. I don't know how long I was in there for (paid for one hour) but I doubt it was more than 45 minutes. I don't know if I'll ever go back again now!
Hi oggmonster I went to butterfly when it first opened and had a great time as i posted told everybody the names but they have now gown of coarse and the service is ordinary like the rest of the massage places someone wrote a good report about Pinnacles they must have been just taken over and I would like to lay money this will change and be like the rest to me I think the girls they have are not paid well or they are not into the job or have no life I dont know but us Darwinites we have to put up with it what is it like in other states? or am I just a grumpy old C

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Hi extraplease as I have posted before I have seen Vivi a few times and agree she is great and as being a normal guy would love a bit more but not game to ask as I would hate to spoil what I am getting just maybe a little touching [I am not talking about full service or anything along those lines] how do you go with her and what do you think about my chances. Would be great to get someone else point of view thanks mate.

G'day Bobalong... Basically from the first massage I had my arm around her waist and hand on her arse n legs at various times (without asking) when the HJ was going... She didn't react badly or say anything, she just kept working it, working it marvellously too... She's a really sweet girl with a great attitude... I havent seen her for a few weeks.... But next time I go.... I'm asking if there could be anything more on offer...cause she is awesome, would love to get the full package from her...in or out of DCM.

I

initforfun

I have yet to try vivi but sounds like i will be paying her a visit. Went to impressions today and met a new girl. She is chinese, late 20's, slim and sexy as hell. Well worth the visit. $60 hour massage. $50 happy ending and another $50 fs. All up $160. And as pretty as a picture. Sorry fellas i didnt get her name (i had other things on my mind).

I have yet to try vivi but sounds like i will be paying her a visit. Went to impressions today and met a new girl. She is chinese, late 20's, slim and sexy as hell. Well worth the visit. $60 hour massage. $50 happy ending and another $50 fs. All up $160. And as pretty as a picture. Sorry fellas i didnt get her name (i had other things on my mind).
Yes .... visited her late last week, her name was Monica .....a little pocket rocket. Unfortunately heads back to Sydney this coming Friday so you better get in quick guys and it's worth the effort.. On the other hand Sophie is back at Impressions this week so that's not a bad thing either !

O

OggMonster

Did she tease you a bit first? I like it when they tease me first to get me in the mood rather than just assume I'm going to pay for full service.

S

Seahunt

Did she tease you a bit first? I like it when they tease me first to get me in the mood rather than just assume I'm going to pay for full service.
Yeah she did. I first saw her the day before and ask her for full service to which she said no but give me everything but and as it was a very happy ending I went in the day after and she put it on me straight away. I had the full service for the full hour. : )

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Butterfly Massage Address is 2/39 Cavenagh Street, Darwin. Phone number 0474 182 868

TicTacToe

Bronze Member
Went to Butterfly today and asked for one hour. I was offered FS straight up and that set me back $140.
Got a very simple back massage for about 30 minutes. After the girl left me lying there a very good looking asian "Sugar" comes in and we spent 30 very nice minutes together. All in all the FS was worth the money but the massage ..... well there is more to me than just my back.

Fucker123

Bronze Member
Wanted to Give try after the review in forum. Been there couple of week ago about 11pm. A lady informed there is no working girl available now and suggest to go koko message

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
have found this place to be a bit hit and miss, but often enough theres a hottie which makes it all worth it. Always the two girl, massage first and then they send the other girl in for the extras, $150 1/2 hour massage, 1/2 hour extras