burswood swingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorkell

Silver Member
Hi All
Not sure if this is a concern to anyone else but recently have noticed excessive drug use at sbf,allways thought there was a no tolerance for drug policy but its rampant.i think it wont be long before it becomes common knowledge to the police which will not be good for business.Anyway would be interested in anyone elses thoughts

justabadgirl

Silver Member
Hi All
Not sure if this is a concern to anyone else but recently have noticed excessive drug use at sbf,allways thought there was a no tolerance for drug policy but its rampant.i think it wont be long before it becomes common knowledge to the police which will not be good for business.Anyway would be interested in anyone elses thoughts

I have gone here fairly regularly, not so much lately though due to other commitments.

I have never seen any evidence of drug-use there.

Knowing the owner personally I do not believe he would tolerate 'rampant' use of drugs there.

I take rampant to mean open taking of substances, if someone takes them before entering the club or in the toilet or something then that's different.

Maybe you should draw such 'rampant' use to the security staff's attention instead of making such comments here?

xxJBxx

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
unfortunatly i think this is becoming a problem at a lot of places... people seem more open to taking things therefore dont hide it as much so people who arent using notice it more... happens at a lot of clubs around the place...

if you dont like it, dont go to that place anymore... im dont take anything anymore, sure tried a few things when i was younger, but decided i prefere knowing everything im doing is because i actually want to do it... lol. I must admit sometimes when im out it seems like everyone else is taking something... but then sometimes i dont notice anything at all...

justabadgirl

Silver Member
As it happens I have now become aware that three people were found to be smoking pot upstairs Saturday night - only 30 minutes after they came in.

They were immediately asked to leave.

Maybe the post here and the ejection are linked?

Either way it demonstrates that drug use is NOT tolerated on the premises !!

JB

snorkell

Silver Member
I have gone here fairly regularly, not so much lately though due to other commitments.

I have never seen any evidence of drug-use there.

Knowing the owner personally I do not believe he would tolerate 'rampant' use of drugs there.

I take rampant to mean open taking of substances, if someone takes them before entering the club or in the toilet or something then that's different.

Maybe you should draw such 'rampant' use to the security staff's attention instead of making such comments here?

xxJBxx

Hi
Rampant wasnt implying open as in the full view of other members that would be classed as open,rampant was meant as excessive or large amount of patrons affected by drugs.I would of thought taking them in full view or in the toilet in private was the same i dont think a zero tolerance policy was meant to differenciate between location of ingestion of the substance.Secondly i am not a give up grub who feels the need to dob in people who live differently from me.My comments are posted on a discussion forum between like minded people where i wanted to know others thoughts,if as i beleive they are facts from personal observation they are they same as any other constructive criticism offered about any place or thing,your post tends to give the impression im full of s*** but i assure you i didnt just decide to write the post for no reason,i think maybe your defending the owner through loyalty not from an educated or unbiased outlook.Neither is it related to the incident mentioned about pot smoking once again you made a personal accusation based upon your opion not the facts at hand.

Snorkell

T

TemptMe

Yes Snorks in my book rampant is large or excessive ....not the open use of something. and if the post is linked to the open display of no tolerance of drug use on the premises then so be it!!

justabadgirl

Silver Member
Hi
Rampant wasnt implying open as in the full view of other members that would be classed as open,rampant was meant as excessive or large amount of patrons affected by drugs.I would of thought taking them in full view or in the toilet in private was the same i dont think a zero tolerance policy was meant to differenciate between location of ingestion of the substance.Secondly i am not a give up grub who feels the need to dob in people who live differently from me.My comments are posted on a discussion forum between like minded people where i wanted to know others thoughts,if as i beleive they are facts from personal observation they are they same as any other constructive criticism offered about any place or thing,your post tends to give the impression im full of s*** but i assure you i didnt just decide to write the post for no reason,i think maybe your defending the owner through loyalty not from an educated or unbiased outlook.Neither is it related to the incident mentioned about pot smoking once again you made a personal accusation based upon your opion not the facts at hand.

Snorkell

Hi Snorkell
A very interesting response, I must have missed where I made a personal accusation of any kind.

The original post, unless based on personal observation of someone taking drugs, is also personal opinion not fact.

My responses were based on my own personal observations as well as some knowledge of the Owner and the Security guys views on drug taking on the premises.

The comment that maybe your post was related to the incident that lead to the expulsion of the three pot-smokers was based on the time of your post. It was not personal - you may well have seen them lighting up but were not aware they were asked to leave a short time later.

I was clear that I had only visited the club a few times recently , I and those with me have never noticed anyone behaving strangely enough to conclude they were drugged up (a few that had a little too much wine maybe).

If there were so many people so obviously drugged up that you could call this rampant, I find it odd that B or P did not notice, but on a busy night unless they are acting in an obnoxious manner they might not.

If they were acting in a way that would make it obvious and being anti-social then the worst would be they would be asked to leave, exactly the same as anyone being obnoxious or causing problems due to drunkeness or any other reason.

So if rampant means you didn't see anyone actually take drugs on the premises and they weren't acting in a way to bring them to the attention of the owner or security - well I am puzzled how rampant that can be?

Why I suggested you bring this to the attention of the security guy or the owner is that they would only be asked to leave for everyone's good.

However your first post just gives those in authority who dislike adult clubs an excuse to raid the premises, patrons don't come back and we have one less adult venue. They can also use that as an excuse to raid other adult clubs.

That was my concern.

Regards

JB

snorkell

Silver Member
Hi
Badgirl my appologies i misinterpereted the pot incident as being an acusation that i was dirty on the sbf and maybe it was me getting even so to speak, after your clarification that i was maybe commenting on actually witenessing the said event your post has a much less hostile tone and actually is a fair statement,once again appologies for the misunderstanding and i appreciate your effort to apease the situation
You also have a point on the authority statement and the victimization leveled towards our lifestyle however my original post was an off the cuff question to anyone who would listen just to get a feel about wheather i was imagining things or is it becoming more acceptable,in all fairness i have witnessed several incidents of drug use at the club however they have always been in relative privacy with no real effect on the general population at the club at the time,and certainly didnt effect me personally in anyway and as most of us who are embroiled inthe adult lifestyle can relate to,the non judgemental live and let live attitude prevails.
I hope this has smoothed the path between us over my reply to your original post and once again thank you for your mature reply and the oppurtunity for me to explain myself and also to see that a mis-interpretation led to the voicing of both our opinions,it is a credit to you me and all the members of this forum that these issues are debated in albeitly sometimes heated discussions but with a level of respect for all opinions,as they say they are like assholes we all have them and mine isnt unique in the fact that it can sometimes stink

Best Regards

Snorkell

S

sexiness

My experience at swinger's clubs has involved seeing people taking drugs on the premises or beforehand, the intensity of the issues, couple's are dealing with often lead to taking a toxic substance whether it be alcohol, drugs, etc. Its a highly emotive situation and some handle the circumstance better than others but I can say most clubs I've been to have a zero tolerance for in - appropriate behaviour and from my experience, drugs hasn't been an openly accepted thang! I'd have to say any club owner has my congrats as they are offering an environment for a good time, but they aren't police and nor should they be expected to be. I think they do a remarkable job, not sure, I'd like to be monitoring clubs in such highly emotive situations where yeah! people do dumb things.

I think as much as the clubs are sexually open-minded so should be the expectations. Live and let live :eek:ccasion14

justabadgirl

Silver Member
Hi
Badgirl my appologies i misinterpereted the pot incident as being an acusation that i was dirty on the sbf and maybe it was me getting even so to speak, after your clarification that i was maybe commenting on actually witenessing the said event your post has a much less hostile tone and actually is a fair statement,once again appologies for the misunderstanding and i appreciate your effort to apease the situation
You also have a point on the authority statement and the victimization leveled towards our lifestyle however my original post was an off the cuff question to anyone who would listen just to get a feel about wheather i was imagining things or is it becoming more acceptable,in all fairness i have witnessed several incidents of drug use at the club however they have always been in relative privacy with no real effect on the general population at the club at the time,and certainly didnt effect me personally in anyway and as most of us who are embroiled inthe adult lifestyle can relate to,the non judgemental live and let live attitude prevails.
I hope this has smoothed the path between us over my reply to your original post and once again thank you for your mature reply and the oppurtunity for me to explain myself and also to see that a mis-interpretation led to the voicing of both our opinions,it is a credit to you me and all the members of this forum that these issues are debated in albeitly sometimes heated discussions but with a level of respect for all opinions,as they say they are like assholes we all have them and mine isnt unique in the fact that it can sometimes stink

Best Regards

Snorkell

Hi Snorkell
Thanks for this response, on re-reading, it becomes clear that my comment suggesting the pot-smokers incident may have been 'related' could indeed have been taken either way, so my apologies for not being clearer myself :)

So I share your concern and have passed it along to the owner, he also mentioned the ejection of the three people taking a 'toke' upstairs (I had heard of the incident from another friend who attended that evening)

He re-iterated that drug-taking on the premises , if known, is not tolerated but it is pretty difficult to 'police' people indulging before arrival or where they cannot be seen (or in pot's case, smelt lol )

As Sexiness says, they aren't police and do try their best to provide a relaxed comfy environment.

The bottom line is they will be extra vigilant thanks to your post so it's all good

Regards

xxJBxx

Status
Not open for further replies.