• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Burlesque Dancing

Lingus

Legend Member
I was following Perth's burlesque scene during the past three years and have attended a few events at Rigby's Tavern in St Georges Tce.

My suggestion is that you contact one of Perth's most prominent ladies of the art, namely Miss Lady Lace ... she's approachable and very dedicated to promoting the art of burlesque ...

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

The Devilles Pad used to have some awesome burlesque dancers. I'm not sure if the club is still around but if it is it would be a good place to get info on lessons "as such".

AmberLT

Silver Member
I'd love to try Burlesque Dancing...
Anyone know of any places South of the River?
i did sugarblue burlesque :) i did 2 rounds but when i entered level 3 our outfits stripped down to a g banger and seeing as we performed our routines at the charles hotel i was like hell no and pulled out. im not paying for strangers to see my ass! but it was fun xx

Lingus

Legend Member
Yes, I remember some of the comps at Rigby's tested a girl's resolve, often coming down to heels, pasties and a sequined G-Banger ... ;)

I haven't caught up on the scene since the COVID social interruption.

It's a pity this thread is now effectively obsolete, English Rose having not made a forum appearance since December 2021, and Tania Admin becoming a distant memory.

AmberLT

Silver Member
Yes, I remember some of the comps at Rigby's tested a girl's resolve, often coming down to heels, pasties and a sequined G-Banger ... ;)

It's a pity this thread is now effectively obsolete, English Rose having not made a forum appearance since December 2021, and Tania Admin becoming a distant memory.
oh gosh im a bit late to the party arent i haha i didnt see the date of the original post

Slugger1

Legend Member

English Rose is a nice lady who gave a great massage.

Hopefully her sick relative she was looking after recovered.