• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bunbury

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi folks

We are off to Bunbury on business next Saturday (25/06) and will be at a loose end from 3pm til late. We are staying in an hotel in town but were wondering if anyone can tell us the best pubs/clubs or whatever to go to or any thing out of the ordinary....??

If you can help please let us know

R & S

:hello:

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Come on surely someone can give us a clue as to whats happening in Bunbury on a Saturday night!! lol

skye

Gold Member
doesnt look like anything goes down much in Bunbury lol. Come to perth more fun.

B

BigBlackCock

Bunbury's an exciting place. You can spend a weekend there in one afternoon!

Fudd

Foundation Member
Hi Rhett,

If I was "a couple" and given Scarlett's avatar....I'd be down there in a shot to help "play" in Bunbury.....lol :)

Fudd :)

B

benqaz

Most of the clubs are on Victoria st. A few around the bottom of the Bunbury tower side streets as well which is on Victoria.
I used to prefer Fitzgeralds Bar but its been a while better off following the crowd.

Josephine's Restaurant 25 Symmons Street is nearby. Been a number of times and food has been good. Plenty of other options in the area.

Fill in an hour or 2 perhaps with a drive up Ferguson valley to the Brewery's. Wild Bull and another the called the Crazy Cow I think. Mostly beers/ale.

Bit late in the avo to do something crazy like paintball.

S

selenagemez

You mean you would be tempted to "go down south " eh Fudd??

:3some:

LOL
grey.png